Erika

CeCiMom

Erika's making a MUCH stronger stand to CG than James just did. James was SO irrational & confusing, but E's being calm & level-headed. Bottom (hilarious) line is how both James & Erika are both making a stand for how great Dani is!! This is getting SO cut-throat & fun -- finally!!

Susan.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIve Feed Update shows E. hearing from G. that D. told him that MB said to vote to evict E.

E. said "what?" and asked him to repeat it, but the update post didn't reveal any more of that conversation.

NOW (hours later) E. seems to still feel she's with CT.

Did anyone HEAR the rest of that conversation E. had with G.? If so, how is she now rationalizing MB's behavior?

Okay this is the first time I have posted about Erica, and I voted for her to come the house. But she is pathetic, she is not playing strong. She is crying and begging George to put Janie up. She promised she wouldn't tell anyone and then immediately goes and tells Dani and Boogie. I just can't like her anymore

Erika is pathetic. I am waiting for her to offer George sex to stay. The only reason she is America's Choice is because she made a deal with a bunch of lame forums to have them use the vote bot.

damn the friggin leech is still in the game. damn :angry:

She is the most worthless piece of object in the house. she kisses whoever is hoh . did u guys see when she begged CG not to put will up . she has no self respect she was like i begggggggggggg on my mommmmmmm. hahahah what a leech.

sadly i feeling she a lock for final two. :(

Ericka is a waste of space. She is only using her plastic boobs and body to manipulate Boogie...

She is as fake as they come and she is extremely jealous of Janelle.

Boogie and Will is definitely going to roll her under the bus eventually - She so thinks that she has Boogie in her back pocket.

Hmmm...looks like Erika has opted for an early night. Methinks she's dodging her HOH conjugal responsibilities? That may not bode well with the Boogster... :P

Edit: Ugh, called to duty. It's nice to have a break in watching the feeds...

JMO...I find it amazing while Dani, Erika, CG, and I think Boogie were in the back yard, Dani told everyone "Have you guys changed your mic batteries" and erika says "Yes, Mama" (this brought back memories) I could have sworn she meant yes, cappy....LOL :huh: CG rolled his eyes and said "yes". Maybe Erika will turn out the lights tonight when Cappy - I mean - Dani tells them to. JMO, of course!

<_<

Archived