Erika

CeCiMom

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
agreed that she is a weak player. but to call Erika out on her looks makes one look very stupid. she is a BABE, 100% from head to toe.

say what you want about her playing skills and (lack of) strategy... but to attack her looks??? please... lmao

wow... a "crackwhore"???

--------------------------------------------

unbelievable... lol!

Erika is TOO good looking and for you to come on here and call her a "crackwhore" only demonstrates jealousy and stupidity.

again, criticize her play all you want and I'll agree, but "crackwhore"???

all this from someone's whose name is "janiedahomustgo"

seriously?

and i'd say more of a methwhore.... but that's only when she doesn't do her hair/makeup. she actually looks really pretty when she's takes a few minutes to present herself.

again... I'm not on here saying that Janie is ugly. which, has absolutely nothing to do with this thread at all...

1. do I think that Erika is a strong player? No. slam her on her play all you want and I'd agree with you.

do I think that she is good looking? absolutely...

2. do I think that Janelle is a strong player? Yes. as a BIG fan of hers last season, I'm extremely dissapointed in her decisions this year. so much that... well, theres the new nickname. Do I thing that Janelle is good looking? absolutely... just not as good looking as some on here make her out to be.

go ahead people... slam away at me because I'm not trashing Erika's looks... heck, I even think than Danielle looks pretty WHEN SHE'S MADE UP... she has very nice eyes and a nice smile...

I don't buy it, I think they may know about America's Choice. They don't act like a couple trying to hide, no glances, giggles, stolen kisses... remember James and Sarah last year? Nah I think its just another WillBoogie publicity stunt.

I dunno :blink: Looks like it could be the real thing if you listen to Will and after reading the updates!

i just wanted to point out that on sunday's show, they showed erika tell janelle 'im sorry' right after kaysar left the house, and janelle told her 'oh i dont care'....and then to erika saying 'well I care'.....ugh, i took what janelle said to mean: 'i dont care that you're sorry you b**** erika', not that janelle wasnt sad to see kaysar go

i liked erika on bb4, for a really silly reason lol...she has nice hair.....and looking back there werent too many other people left to root for by the end of that show......but she has really sucked this year (and depending on which update site you read, i could mean that literally as well as figuratively)

Quote: "Are you serious? She looks like a crackwhore"

Thanks for the laugh.......those dark circles under her drawn in face and sunk-in eyes are the dead give away, right? :)

Quote: "she has nice hair"

My second laugh....thanks Nursie.

BTW - she was putting down Janelle because Janelle said "I dont care" but then Erika said "Am I the only one who cares?"

Good for you Janelle - never show those people your true feelings.

Erica is a total biatch! She just asked CG why the voted Eddie to win on BB1. He told her that America voted for him. She said America only voted for him because he's handicapped.

I can't STAND that skanky racist lying biatch!!!! :angry: I hope she goes this week!!!

Erika and Booger are together, I have read it on Mortys Tv update and it says that they (julie chen producers etc... bb household) didnt know that they two were ENGAGED! They had found out somehow and it left people wondering the other night why they had kissed.. Well with this I lead to a new conversation. Erika is not the most beautiful woman i have ever saw. I personaly think that Janie is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen on BB. Erick is very sick, and I hate watchign her on this show. She goes to different people and asks for them to keep her. That she goes to different people asking for her to stay she should go to Janie and tell her what is happening. (James and Danie and CT are a team) That would keep her safe probably on Janies side.. ERIKA USE YOUR BRAINS SWEETIE! Erika has to get out soon (b/c I dont like her). All she does is sit down and listen and watch other people. There is more excitment in CG then her! JEEZE BB7 HAS TO FIGURE THIS GAME OUT... they arnt taking any other steps without openign there eyes and relizing what every1 does to them.. and wen they all get kicked out and they watch the show over again to see the mistakes they made... oh how foolish they will feel.. see you wen the games over IM OUTT

I cant stand Erikaa! Remember when she was up with Diane,..and whenever Diane went up to someone to rally a vote Erika would get up and follow?? HOW DID SHE GET ON THIS SHOW?!?!? and Im glad she isnt HOH! She never does anything memorable on the show. I only remember shes on this show cuz so much people hate her. Anyone watch Sunday's show when she said "Well, she'd be surprised to know that im just a simple girl from a town named Chill?" (or something like that) Shes such a geek! I hate her. And whenever Janelle flirts with Will its funny. When Erika does it, its gross cuz shes just real ugly, and she talks like her upper lip is glued to her teeth. BLAHH! Shes gross. And does she ever wear a bra?? lol. Someone please tell me how she is an all star and who the heck voted her in?

Uggg! Erica isn't even close to being "beautiful". She's barely at "ugly". What is she... 30 years old or something? She looks worse than most women in their 50s! I'd hate to see her in another few years, considering how badly she has aged since her last season in BB.

I have no idea why she made All Stars. She hasn't done a damn thing the whole game. I can't think of a worse player in the game, other than perhaps Chicken George.

add howie to the list. actually he at the head of aint done nothing list

Archived