Erika

CeCiMom

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwww, I've been speaking it all along, fizzle!!! :D But thanks for the compliment. And allow me to throw one to you........ While I agree with a lot of people's comments here at Morty's, I seem to agree with yours the most. That proves you've got a good head on your shoulders! ;)

Why oh WHY did Erika promise on her Mom the deal she made with Janelle? Didn't she watch last season?! Howie is going to go BUSTO on her when he finds out. *shaking head*

Here we go again......

I liked Erkia in her first go around, and I suppose she is ok this time around too......but damn....the girl is lookin ragged these days. Anyone else think so? Just so bony and wrinklie, and shriveled up. Her face looks like a corpse, especially when she isn't wearing any make up.

To answer the repetitive question.....

No.....Scare-ika's breasts are not real. Neither are Janelles. The difference is that Janelle has enough meat to carry hers and look good doing it. Scare-ika is a bony corpse who has totally let herself go. She was so pretty the first time she played. It's sad when women feel the need to look like death.

It's official...Booger is a Suckupuss. He leeches the life from you. That's why Will came on the show 5 times paler than he was at season two and why he is getting thinner as the show goes on.

BOOGER SUCKS!!! :o

Whoever called her a "crackwhore" hit the nail right on the head.

She's hideous. I chuckle every time some poster states that Janelle is a "tranny" when the real "tranny" is Erika.

I think I have the clue now.......Erika is a "tranny" in her own clothing-she has been spooling lies!!!!!!

Kudos to me! YAY..... :D

Erika is not attractive to me. Her face is long and her long thick hair makes her look old and witchy (is that a word?). She's Nicole Richie-skinny with these big boobs that make her look deformed. She has no butt or anything else that's appealing. Now I'm not a big woman, 5'5", 129 lbs but my husband says Erika makes me look heavy even though the camera supposedly adds 10 lbs. I know a lot of people find her attractive, but I'm not one of them. Who want to see a skeleton in a bikini? Girlfriend needs a sammich!

To answer the repetitive question.....

No.....Scare-ika's breasts are not real. Neither are Janelles. The difference is that Janelle has enough meat to carry hers and look good doing it. Scare-ika is a bony corpse who has totally let herself go. She was so pretty the first time she played. It's sad when women feel the need to look like death.

Neither are Danielle's. Everyone forgets that Danielle has implants.

Yeah, it was funny when she was complaining of hunger while on slop when I'd never really seen her eat anything substantial BEFORE she went on slop.

I'm amazed that people find her attractive, especially in a kini.

"But, she's just a simple minded girl from a town called chill that evidently does not sell food products!"

Yes, but to be fair, the only residents of the community are a white rapper and a doctor, and thats hardly the foundation for a good economy. I'm not surprised famine is sweeping the town.

Yeah, I don't understand how anyone could find Erika attractive. Yuck! Her boobs are the only good thing; and unfortunately they look completely out of place on her. Like boobs on a desicated corpse... what a waste! She needs to start added some glucose to her heroine fixes.

I agree - She does look a lot skinnier as the days go on! Kinda looks gross now!!

Archived