Erika

CeCiMom

I personally never thought that Erika was attractive even in her original season. I kept trying to figure out why Jack and others kept calling her eye candy, this woman is hideous. However, she just might be eye candy if you squint, tilt your head, and had cataracts. I remember when she told her age on her season and everyone was like "OMG you don't look like it." I was thinking What the hell, are they blind? :blink:

I guess every town even "Chill Town" has a least one hideous hag that needs a good hot meal.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people flip flopping not everyone thou

i remember in the voting to get into the show folks said the reason they voted for the leech was the fact she was attractive :unsure:

I sure as hell didn't vote for her one time. She was not nor entertaining in her season and she's not pretty nor entertaining this year. What a waste of space. I would have preferred Monica or Ivette; at this they're fun to watch even though you can't understand them half the time.

obvioulsy not us but somebody voted her leeching ass in :(

Now they put themselves in this position but can you imagine the stress "Everyone" is under!!

I wouldn't last a week before going postal :blink:

:::::::raises hand:::::::::: okok OK i admit it! i gave her ONE vote... only because she came and did a chat here one night during their campaining... dont throw rocks! i am sure it wasnt the vote that pushed her into the house.

on another note: the other day 2 feeds were on the backyard.. and i was wondering why they have feeds on an empty back yard so i waited for something to happen and it did!!! the pole in the middle of the yard with a camera on it started to move :o and that is when i realized that it wasnt the pole, it was erika :lol::lol::lol::lol:

wish i could do a picture of a pretzel stick (the really thin ones) and then 2 marshmellows. That would be a perfect picture.

Ok I getting like Fizzle - my meds have kicked in.

She has nice long legs and thick hair but sometimes when I see her face it seems as if it is paper thin and will fall off anytime. :o Sometimes she cakes on white makeup or something and then she grins and you see all lines around her eyes running down her cheeks to her hairline. Her mouth also looks like she takes her teeth out. Other times I see her and she looks better to me, I don't know why.

i dont envy someone that looks like she needs to be in a hospital for treatment of anorexia.

i have also been that skinny or skinnier and its not healthy and its not pretty. it is a shame because erika is a pretty girl.. she just needs to add some weight onto her.

with ct protection she will coast to final four easily. leeching aint easy

Erika was throwing the HOH comp dude. Didn't you know that?

That's what I thought but she repeated it to her on the feeds a minute ago... Really, I am not making that up!!!

Do you really think that CT wants to take Erika over James? Booger seems to really like being part of the LOD, and even with the "showmance", I can't see him giving that up. And we all know what Yoko did to the Beatles, so with that reference by Will, I wonder if he wants to keep her around, too.

And, are James and Yoko worth using the coup power? I personally think he should save it until next week...

ericka gonna be around for awhile :(

Archived