Erika

CeCiMom

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol::lol::lol: You all are funny. Putting down Erika for no good reason. So you don't like how she looks? So what. A lot of people think she is better looking than Janelle. Because she is flirting? Janelle is doing the same thing and I don't see you all attacking Janelle. If you don't like her fine but attacking her because you don't like how she looks and because she flirts is just childish and stupid.

OV don\\\'t compare Janalle and Erika. When Janelle stops talking in a baby voice then compare them lol!

I am not sure how attractive I think Erikas face is but her body is smoking. Oh. Umm, are her breast real?

Oh yeah. Erika is nasty. She was just with Josh for five years. Leeched on to Kayser who voted

her out of a head of household contest and then went on to say he wanted her to win the least.

She is still obssesed with him.

Now that Kayser is gone she is all over Mike Boogie. So corny and whorish.

She went from Robert to Josh to Kayser and now to Mike Boogie. Who knows\\\\

maybe she has a thing for Jack too.

Lol she might have an incest fantasy. Where Jack plays the daddy and she is the daughter.\\\\

Lol. Yeah, Erika is nasty. Nice body though. Notice Mike Boogie spoke on her body

and not her face. I think that\\\'s interesting.

As you can tell I'm usually just a lurker, but when I have questions I just can't help myself but to ask.....

I have read on some other message boards that Erika & Boogie are engaged and the producers didnt know about this relationship until last week, is this a buch of crap or are they serious?

After watching the show last night it seemed Boogie was using Erika for the time being, so I'm confused. Please let me know. Thanks :blink:

Janelles a creep. Ditto for Howie.

Will compared him to either a serial killer a convict or both and he was right.

Dude is creepy. Forget his plastic surgery smile. He\\\'s creepy.

Edit.. So funny. I was just thinking about saying to orion sarcastically that maybe I am \\\"janellous\\\".

Some people are pretty pathetic.

If you don\\\'t like a person from a tv show, you are jealous of them.

Wow.

So we are all jealous if we dislike a houseguest? Or does this rule only apply

to Janelle?

howie is a serial killer??? a convict????

i dont think so. howie is only a danger to himself :lol: unless struting around all day thinking you are king of the show is illegal :blink:

i guess we could come up with the same conclusion of some of the people that post here, but that would just be as silly as calling howie a serial killer :rolleyes:

awwww isnt that nice.. orion made a friend :rolleyes:

"Will compared him to either a serial killer a convict or both and he was right." ~quote MEUSAWORLD

when you agree with someone comparing a person to a serial killer, you are going to get some kind of response. i dont care if it was howie or anyone else. i think boogie is creepy, but i wouldnt go comparing him to a child molester or any other creepy thing out there. and just as you have your right to post your opinions, so does everyone else. nobody here will ever agree on everything.

orion, i see that you are looking for a rumble today :lol: sorry, no name calling around here... its the law!

Fizzle why would you say I am looking for a fight. Because I happen to think that Janelle is not a good person and not pretty? She did not say that Howie was a serial killer and you know it. She was quoting will and he compared him to a serial killer or a convict. Nice try but you know better.

oh please.. i didnt say he/she said that. but he/she DID agree with Will. i really dont care if anybody thinks that. i simply gave my opinion and i dont agree at all what Will said.

and orion.. you only egg people on by saying the things you say.. so nice "try back" at you.. but you are not fooling anyone.

MEUSAWORLD... dont worry, i was not baiting you... i really dont care to post back and forth with you..its not a bad thing, but i just dont agree with you and that is fine.

Archived