Erika

CeCiMom

Ahhhh a fresh new start... doesn't it just warm the cockles of your heart! ;) (Time to archive gang... houseguests threads were starting to bog down the site.)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

leech

Erika is playing a very thoughtful game, most of the time. I don't think she'll win, but no one seems aware of her ties to Boogie. She was smart to give the HoH to Dani, let her take all the heat for taking on the Sov. She floats, so what. Floaters have won the game before.

Erika is the most useless allstar by far. There's a reason she hardly gets any camera time...b/c no one wants to see her!

She boring and has absolutly no game whatsoever. Its not b/c she is a floater. George is a floater but atleast he has some charisma....but erika..there is nothing to her.

I also hate the phrases she uses, such as "the gloves are off" or to CT "I've been protecting you, my job is to protect you"...so annoying!

only reason she on show is to filled the grandma quota

I dont despise the girl, I actually see her being a decent person outside the house (and she is inside too). I just dont believe she deserves to be casted for all stars and has contributed nothing gamewise other than a vote over the past 5 weeks. Oh wait...she won that magical putt putt golf veto..yeah, way to go.

The only reason she got voted in by "America" is because she went to a bunch of forums and asked them to use the Vote-BOT to get her in the game. On one forum she promised if they voted her in she would never wear those stupid hats and boots. She promised them she would be a fierce game player and not a floater. She had make some shout outs to them with these secret words. That is the only reason she is in the game is because of the electronic voter.

She is a waste of an ALL STAR.

Gotta say Erika has taken the J-Blo rap to a new level:

Erika may or may not still be with Josh. Josh claims they are not....she has told James that they are, yet.......

ON THE FEEDS:

Erika gave Booger a FOOTJOB three nights ago. Two nights ago....it looked like she was giving him a handjob, but Booger later told Will she was rubbing all over his pubic area, but didn't touch it that time.

Booger also told Will that Erika spent the night at his house the night before sequester.

So FOOTBLOW sounds like a great name for Erika as she seems to be just as "loose" as last years J-Blo. Erika is even willing to use her body to advance in the game and make more money.........just like a hooker.

Erika needs to go soon! ARGGGGGhhhh

She's told Marcellas at least twice that "This is All-stars", in the context of criticizing the game play of others and how she's "onto" them.

I know we all have different criteria for judgement of what is an "all-star", but based upon final placement and overall game play (mental manipulating & competition winning), I'd only put Danielle and Will in the category.

To have Erika think herself as an all-star, when I can only assume she made it because of her "company" connections, is just insulting to all involved.

I am about to say some really mean things about erika right now:

she makes me so angry and the fact that she's an ugly, anorexic, weak, useless, whore in the house makes it even worse. for those of you who can janie a whore, no way. janie doesn't rub on guys crotches under the sheets or give them footjobs to get farther along in the game. erika is a user, do you really honestly think she likes boogie as a person? she's on the rebound from a 5 yr relationship! janie can take herself off the block, erika would probably cry or footjob her way out.

in conclusion, i have no respect for erika, yet somehow she makes me feel sorry for her because she is so pathetic, a leech and the bb ho of the season.

i hate being mean like that but after i see the way she is in the house, i have to rant. sorry bye the end.

I totally agree Bigbrosister. I don't care for Boogie that much, but I feel sorry for him, since I think he does really like her.

She didn't take Will's advice at all...if anything she turned it up a notch. I hate it when she says "But, I'm a girl." Like that's some kind of an excuse.

When she was washing Will's hair last night, he called for someone to get Janelle to do it. She said "You don't want that, do you?"

She's so jealous. Ugh...

BTW--I think in addition to the over-sized fake boobies, her lips are also full of collagen.

I also hate the way she's lying to Kay's face and Janie's too.

I can't stand Scarika!!!

Archived