Who thinks they should be on Big Brother and why?

Should you be on Big Brother?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should you be on Big Brother?

• Hell Yes. I know the BB game inside out.
    • Heck No. I like to watch, but I couldn't play it well.
    • Maybe
    • No, I would hate to flaunt myself on television.
    • Yes, I was BORN to be on TV.

i couldnt be around white folks that long :D

i cant share a bathroom with my own family, we looked for a house for six months after my second child was born so that i could have my own bathroom.............i would go absolutely insane if i ever ever saw a STRANGER'S hair in the shower! (yes, vacations are hell for us because of my showerhair-phobia)

as much as there are people on the show i dislike (ok, hate!), i must admit they are doing something i could never do, i just dont like people that much, everyone would get on my nerves, and the 'strategizing' would make me have a headache

I'd go on it! I'd be in it all for the money, baby! I'd probably wouldn't win, probably would whine way too much (have similiar bathroom issues as nursie, lol...and am a seriously picky eater) and tick all the feeders off. But, I'd have fun doing it!

i just dont like people that much ~ quote Nursie

:lol::lol: me neither!!!

hey uvp.. if you go i will go how bout that??? you can hang with this white girl!! you know we would have so much fun/fighting/tripping :lol:

PICK ME PICK ME!But ONLY If Will & James are going to be there.It will be MY job to faithfully & thoroughly apply sunblock & various other lotions,potions,oils to their needy bodies.

:huh:

Was that an overshare?

hey uvp.. if you go i will go how bout that??? you can hang with this white girl!! you know we would have so much fun/fighting/tripping :lol:

that would be fun but you know the black man usually goes first if he is consider a player

Guest StarBaby

Oh, but you got those big guns, UVP! They'd be afraid you'd kick their butts if they nominate you! You'd have it made!

:lol:

I think I would be a Damn good player...I am like a scheming Demon...Backstabbing and Manipulation is my middle name...Forget the comps cant win one....but back stabbing and scheming that is my talent..:lol: Working both sides...DONT YOU TRUST ME :lol: friends can come in the end while I am laughing and taking my money to the bank ;)

I know I could play the BB game and probablly make it far. I know I can lie, cheat, steal, honor, and startegize my way to victory. My only concern would be my mouth sometimes it can get me in trouble. I were my emotions on my selves so that could be my only problem in the game. I would have to keep my emotions in check!!

Archived