IS THIS the beginning of the END for the SoVs?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, ita Cindy - wait and see. This house seems to be pretty forgiving of strategy gaffes maybe because there are just so many threats. And although Janelle's social game isn't the greatest, she seems to have done a pretty good job of patching things up with Erika . . . at least enough to make Howie the primary target if Erika wins hoh perhaps (?)

Also something I'm not sure about . . . yes Will got away with persuading Janelle to keep him and Booger safe this week, but it was a very high profile move for somebody whose game was to act like he doesn't care whether he stays or goes - I doubt that was lost on the rest of the house. If somebody wins hoh next week who doesn't want to make waves, targeting Will might be a way to go since it's the last eviction before sequester and he's always claimed that that was when he wanted to go home. If the target starts to veer towards him and he changes his tune people might just want to call his bluff, eh?

James was the only one who got rid of a legitimate threat.

I don't think this is true. Every single player is a legitimate threat. From the very beginning every non-Sov HG was gunning for the Sovs. So it really doesn't make a difference who they have or haven't nominated because they are targets no matter what.

It seems like the Sovz are only playing for themselves and not for the group.

First of all, James has been the one trying to drive the point across that "BB is not a team sport." But anyway, whenever a Sov wins HoH and a non-Sov HG is evicted, it is good for their team, for obvious reasons. Sure, some moves seem more strategic than others, but Janelle certainly did not betray her alliance with her noms, as James has been spreading around the house.

Now with Janie's stupid nominations, they have managed to turn all of the floaters against them. Even James is turning against the Sovs.

If Janelle's noms are stupid, then so were James', Kaysar's, and Jase/Janelle's. What was stupid of her to do was win HoH -- this definitely should've been the week she threw it to Marcellas, no doubt about it.

So yes, the floaters seem to be turning on the Sovs. I think this has more to do with them controlling the house for an entire month than anything else. But -- and this is important -- I think that James shares more of the blame than Janelle for the dischord in the house. Sure, Howie and Kaysar weren't thrilled with the noms, but they turned on the damage control in an attempt to smooth things over between the Sovs and the other HGs. But what did James do? The exact opposite! He's out there whining and bitching and spreading negativity throughout the house. HE made the decision to jump ship and turn the house against the Sovs. He just used Janelle's noms as an excuse. If this has been his strategy the whole time, then fine. But if it's a result of his incessant paranoia, then I can't help but think he's a moron for allowing himself to be manipulated by Danielle and possibly Will.

LAyne...you have some good points

but the truth is that Jase was a bigger threat than Diane is or Erika is...Janelle wasted her nominations

By nominating Erika, Janelle turned Erika against the SOVS...Erika was close to kaysar and she said time and time again she would vote however the HOH wanted her to...so why nominate her?

It is obvious that janie nominated diane for personal reasons...which go way back...than for strategic reasons

Yes everyone is a threat. However, some people are bigger threats than others.

Danielle is a big threat. ChillTown is a big threat.

Chicken George and Erika are not big threats at this point.

If by some strange miracle Diane stays, then she will become a major threat to the SOVS...only because of janelle's nominations

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that Diane was the perfect choice for Janelle to target and eliminate. The reason: Danielle was planning to use Diane as the tool to win HOH this week and put Janelle up. Assuming Diane really does go Thursday, Danielle will have lost her tool. Now Danielle is trying to get James to be that tool, or perhaps Boogie. The only thing with Boogie, though, is that Diane won't be able to control him the way she thinks she controls James.

Haha, Danielle is running out of tools to do her dirty work. We'll see if she can deliver on her threats come Thursday night and do the dirty work herself. Come on, Danielle, win that HOH, and let's see you do what you've been threatening to do.

It was said on this board before-------everybody that says they're gonna put up this person or that person always leaves out the first step.

HOW TO NOMINATE THIS PERSON OR THAT PERSON:

1. Win an HOH.

2. Irrelevant.

3. Irrelevant.

4. See steps 2 and 3.

So far, I don't see a whole lot of people trying real hard to win an HOH. All I see are people trying real hard to win veto after they've been nominated.

Unfortunately, the only reason that Will and Boogie are still there is because of the Sovs. True, James was the only one to get a threat out, but the threat he had removed was the biggest threat to him and Danielle. James will go through all the motions that he is mad, but his only success at the end of the show can be if he is left with Will and Boogie...that will be the only way for him to get votes.

He is acting like he is pissed at Janelle, but when he starts thinking about it - Janelle is doing his dirty work for him - getting rid of people that think James is on their side.

ya know... last season i threatened my sister that i would stop talking to her for 3 months if she didnt keep her opinions to herself regarding the sov. tonight i just threatened her again. :lol::lol: just for that, i will not answer the phone tomorrow when she calls.

ohh, it was because she said janelle is out of the game. she is leaving. i said.. NO SHE IS NOT, she is still there.

she said.. for a week.

:o

CLICK

Quote: "

He is by far playing the best game. I do believe that Will/Boogie will NOT put her up this week. Maybe the week after, but not this week."

Well, Will has to become an active participant in this game first to actually nom someone, I don't see that happening. Boogie is a little more worried than Will at this point, he might actually try to win HOH this week.

I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone on this forum, after seeing and/or reading about the live feeds, can think for one second that anyone in that house is NOT after BB6! Everyone can complain all day that they are not evicting threats but when EVERYONE in the house is after your group, ANYONE leaving besides yourself is great! Just because the floaters are trying to lay low and not bring attention to themselves does NOT mean they are not threats!!! Get a clue people!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

James is just stirring up crap because his little side alliance is being messed with and he doesn't want to lose his little barrier he has created! I can't wait for Sarah to get ahold of him, as she told him before coming into the house "Stick w/ BB6!" Trying to screw over K, J and H last year is what cost him the game and I personally think he is sealing his fate for the same course! B)

Ditto trackey. He started this when he aligned with Dani. He has been feeding her info since day one. And she in turn has been taking it to chilltown. Don't these people ever stop to think how some people get their info? James is the one who has been saying since last year that BB isn't a team sport.

cindyannie Yesterday, 03:48 PM

Janelle did not have a lobodomy before entering the house that I know of so why don't we wait and see how this turns out before deciding that we all know how it will turn out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...or did you mean lobotomy?

What's there to wait on? It's a stupid move. :lol:

Sorry yes my spelling was off. But I don't think it was the best move, she should have taken out Danielle but you have to go with the votes. Now there will be 4 floaters left. Better for them.

BTW Janelle is the only person left in the game who has had direct threats targeting her from everyone but Kaysar and Howie. No wonder she doesn't know which move is the best for her....they all want her out so any move to remove a threat is a good one.

I'm undecided about if getting rid of Diane was smart or not.

On one end, Janelle truly honestly believes Diane is going after her (and it's good that she believes it, since it's true). On the other end, there are a lot more harder targets in the house than Diane. You have Danielle, who very obviously talks to James and CT about deals. Although I'm not 100% sure Janelle knows this, but I'm sure she has an inkling. And then of course, you have CT themselves. And James. I don't think Diane was the strongest out of all of them, but either way Janelle's getting rid of somebody who's going to come directly after her. So I don't think it matters all too much whether it's Danielle or Diane.

I say good for her, for protecting herself first and foremost. At least she's playing this game. I can absolutely understand why James is mad, I'd probably be mad too... but I'm sure most of him isn't mad at Janelle's nominations, as the fact that she completely kept him and Kaysar out of the loop. She didn't even let them know what she wanted really, let alone what she was doing (when it came to the deal with CT, and the Veto comp). I don't think he has a right to be AS mad as he is, but I think he definitely has the right to be mad, and I'm sure 99.9% of us, if we were in the same situation we'd be mad as well. I think he's just over exaggerating so he can make his big break from them. But I do think he legitimately feels betrayed by Janelle.

Yeah James has a right to be pissed for sure. But you don't throw away your whole alliance because of that. He was looking for a reason to jump and she just gave it to him. Now he can justify what he's done.

But if you think about it from the feeds who has everyone said they are gunning for? Janelle. She has 7 or 8 people after her so no move is a bad move.

James Kaysar and Howie are mostly off the radar in some way it's her they want out. Because they know she can beat them in comps.

I wouldn't count James off the radar. Mike, Will and Danielle have all talked about setting James up to get a huge target. They're saying that they're going to hopefully throw it to James to win HOH, so he can "backdoor" Janelle, and then have Kaysar and Howie both gunning full speed after him. So that would make 5 people that want James out of the house.

Kaysar and Howie are pretty much off the radar though.

I don't believe Kaysar, Howie or Janelle will each other. But I do believe they all would nominate and evict James out, IF James put up Janelle. That's why W,M&Dani all want James to win HOH this week, so that way he can put her up. They want her gone anyways, they're just not stupid enough to dirty their hands with Janelle's eviction. James is though.

In a way, I think this is the chance James was looking for to make his break and look like he had every right to do so. I do think he's mad, but also glad for the excuse to break away.

Archived