IS THIS the beginning of the END for the SoVs?

Janelle made a pretty dumbass move this week.

James was the only one who got rid of a legitimate threat.

It seems like the Sovz are only playing for themselves and not for the group.

Seriously, looking at them play the game without the NerdHerd, makes you appreciate the Nerd Herd more. Atleast the Nerds knew what they were doing.

The Sovs have CLEAR targets, Boogie and Will, but somehow they have failed to get them evicted.

Now with Janie's stupid nominations, they have managed to turn all of the floaters against them. Even James is turning against the Sovs.

I really think that if they do not win HOH this week, then the SOV will start getting dissolved.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Appreciate the nerd herd more? :lol::lol::lol::lol: And you mean Maggie knew what she was doing?

I agree, it wasn't the best move. But isn't that what this game is? Playing for yourself? James said it last week in his DR session while nominations were going on.

CajunBoiler:

I agree....you have to play for yourself

But what Janie did was just plain STUPID

Her own alliance is mad at her.

James is super mad at her.

The "floaters" are mad at her.

Her best buddy Marcie is mad at her.

And ChillTown is laughing at her.

She made a deal with the devil. Let's face it. A couple days before she got HOH, Boogie was yelling at her and told her TO HER FACE, that he wanted to get her out of the BB House. And now she struck an agreement with him and Will? Yea right. We all know that they will not keep their word.

She helped seal her alliance's fate.

But what Janie did was just plain STUPID

Her own alliance is mad at her.

James is super mad at her.

The "floaters" are mad at her.

Her best buddy Marcie is mad at her.

And ChillTown is laughing at her.

She made a deal with the devil. Let's face it. A couple days before she got HOH, Boogie was yelling at her and told her TO HER FACE, that he wanted to get her out of the BB House. And now she struck an agreement with him and Will? Yea right. We all know that they will not keep their word.

She helped seal her alliance's fate.

Yeap! What she said!!

In Total agreement!

I still do not understand why Will and Boogie are still there.

The only reason for Will still being there is the fact that he is such a charmer! He is so darn charismatic.

Boogie is just stupid. He is only there because he is Will's sidekick.

I just want Howie or Kaysar to win the next HOH and send Boogie or Will or Danielle home.

I like Will though, because he is good tv.

The best strategy for the Sovs would be to first get rid of Boogie and Will. THEN they should target Danielle because if they target her right away, then James will be mad and he will align with ChillTown.

However, if they nominate Danielle AFTER ChillTown is evicted, then James has no choice but to go along with it, because he won't have any strong players left in the game (besides the Sov) to align with.

CPrincess, why in the hec should the SOV's be wasting HOH's going after a 2-man alliance who have only won one POV competition when they have 5 floaters out there who are very capable of winning an HOH (a few almost have) & who tend to vote together constantly? Uhhhh that's a 5 person alliance if you ask me. While I think Diane wasn't the one to go after I don't think thinning out the floaterherd is a bad move. The smart thing is to thin the floaters by say 2 then go after CT. The only smart thing Kaysar has said is that this game should be played week to week & that's what Janelle is doing IMHO. (I'm not even a Janelle fan & dangit you made me go & defend her :P )

Really? Worst move? I guess we'll soon see. For starters, though, someone in the James/Danielle/chilltown crowd are gonna have to grow some balls and win an HOH AND put sovs up. Who's it gonna be? Danielle? Right now, she's working real hard to make sure she's not the one to do it. She apparently questioned Kaysar about how they got rid of James last year, and was surprised to hear that they wanted to eliminate James for turning his back on sovs BEFORE their obvious enemy (nerdherd). I think that frightened her pretty bad. She's just trying to figure out if she should try for HOH and gun for sovs. Deep down, I don't think Danielle is gonna be brave enough to do it. James is all talk, and deep down I think he's too scared to go against season 6 alliance in such a direct way. That leaves Will and Boogie. Will for sure won't win HOH (at least not intentionally, he might fall into it). Boogie MIGHT win HOH and he's said that he would put Janelle up but I don't know that he'll put TWO sovs up despite Danielle's pressure to do so.

So in order to take on Janelle/Kaysar/Howie, SOMEBODY has to have the guts to do it. And right now, I can't figure out who that's gonna be.

Some people think their best strategy is to leave chilltown alone and get rid of the floaters...hmm where did I hear that plan? Kaysar and James ...that was their strategy that they sold to Howie and Janelle.

Janelle follows that and gets crap. She can't win. In the meantime she has helped get out Allison (final 2) Nakomis and Jase. Not bad. Everyone needs to pardon the pun....chill out.

Before all this went down, S6 had 2 of the floaters on their side, Janey had Marci and Kaysar had Erika, the smart thing would be to get rid of the immediate threat - CT, sure they are only 2 but they certainly know how to talk crap to get people to believe them, the house is playing blind to Will (did noone watch his season??) They are handing him the game, and he isnt even doing something new this year.

she won the money didnt's she? She knew how to keep an alliance together. she got a slov to nominate two of their own. She sat back and let the strong personalities go after each other.

I left out 2 words

I said "And you mean Maggie knew what she was doing?"

when I meant to say "And don't you mean only Maggie knew what she was doing?"

IMHO Janie is playin Will not the other way around. As long as CT thinks of her as nothing but a dumb blonde that they can play she will be safe if they do happen to win a HOH.

I mean c'mon it's not like the SOV haven't had a target on their backs since the game began.

Janie knows exactly what she is doing and right now the floaters are her biggest threat in the game.

...the smart thing would be to get rid of the immediate threat - CT

Immediate threat :lol::lol: threat to what :P I mean Will is threateningly entertaining & I would hate to see him go but threat to what?

Oh yeah & Janelle is playing Will :blink: I know you got that one bassackwards :lol::lol:

Will & Boogie are a threat, its pretty obvious when they win an HOH 2 of the S6 will be going up, to me thats a threat.

As for Janelle playing Will - I am sure that she thinks she is, but if CT won HOH she would be most likely go up because she is a threat too.

Janelle did not have a lobodomy before entering the house that I know of so why don't we wait and see how this turns out before deciding that we all know how it will turn out.

How can you all say what is the right move? You aren't in there and you have knowledge of conversations that Janelle has not.

Maggie was an idiot she lucked out because of Howie and Ivette being stupid.

CT probably won't put up Janelle if they win. Mike said um earlier/yesterday that if he gets HOH he's not putting up Janelle nor Howie, to James Will and Danielle. But most people seem to forget during their season, Mike and Will were good to their "deals". I don't remember them ever backing out of one.

Janelle just has to worry about Danielle or James (aaaaaaand of course the rest of the floaters, minus George). They've both talked over and over if they win HOH she's definitely going up. But with CT, it's probably a 50% chance if they'd actually put her up or not.

That is true Neb, he is playing them like fiddles, and being the idiots that they are, thay are falling for it, again I have to ask did no one in the house watch Wills season??

As for the "deals" with CT, I wouldnt trust them at all, I remember when Will said to Mike "all we need is one HOH and we will f*** the s*** up"... if and when they win a HOH S6 will be going up, at least IMO.

I agree, call it a cop out all you want, "I won't win a HOH unless I need to". That is truly a vital strategy, why put yourself in the position to make the entire house mad at you? That's a great way to stay in the game, yup.

Yeah, Black they said that. They'll probably still put up Kaysar, but I believe them when Mike says he will not put up Janelle, nor Howie. They've always been steady with their deals. While they're liars, I cannot remember a single time when they made a deal and backed out. Of course, I could just be forgetting some, S2 was a long long time ago, but.

Edit - I should also add, I don't think Mike truly CARES if Janelle leaves or not, I just think HE won't be the one to put her up ;).

Archived