IS THIS the beginning of the END for the SoVs?

I'm a SOV fan. But lets be honest. Kaysar & Howie and to some extent Janelle a WEAK players. The Nerd Herd outsmarted them last year. Howie putting up Sarah & James cost them the game and this year is no different. Instead of sending one of CT home they fooled around and wasted 4 consective weeks of HOH. Furthermore by winning the first four they made targets of themselves and now the whole house is gunning for them. Once the SOV alliance is reduced to perhaps one, that person (Probably Howie) will be moderately safe. Howie, Kaysar & Janelle are poor players. James is smart but allied with stupidity.

"The world will not end when Janey, Kaysar, Will or whoever you like get the boot. "

It won't? Sure it will

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was rooting for the sovs last season but I agree, they are not very smart players...especially Howie and Janelle. Those 2 can't strategize their way out of a wet paper bag. And how many more people can dupe Janelle this season? Gullible doesn't even begin to describe that girl. Kaysar is pretty smart but gets distracted too easily and wastes too much energy trying to cover Janelle's butt and keeping the peace. Of the BB6 people, James is the best game player except he tends to overplay.

Although he may not think it right this moment, the best thing that could happen to Kaysar would be for Janelle to go home. Then he could start playing for himself.

If CT is such a threat then why didn't kaysar or james put them up to get them out.. how come they became more of a threat when janie got HOH. James was working other angles before janie's nominations became an issue.. this just made a good excuse for him to jump ship. Wasn't it him who talked about the floaters, and how they were dangerous and needed to go? he went after Chicken George.. (now there's a real threat :blink: ). I hope that CT works to keep janelle and I hope that karma that diane talked about after her eviction bites james in the butt.

If Danielle's reasoning for putting up Janelle is because she didn't take out chilltown why would be "waste" her HOH by not taking them out if that was her real reason. Why doesn't anyone from bb6 figure this out? They are going to realize soon that James has been working with her all along.

We are referring to the same 4 who were manipulated by "The Nerd Herd"

This year they are playing against real competitors,a group of people who mastered in manipulation!!

Janelle is easily manipulated. Her alliance basically told her to not listen to a word Will says- even saying they needed Howie to be with her any time Will starts to talk with her. Yet Will still managed to talk his way off the block.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, okay all of the none SOVs do have their supporters I understand that, but not as many as the SOVs (just check the boards). I also understand that unfortunately, the SOVs will be gone soon. However, I absolutely cannot bear to think of watching BB with just Will, Boogie, Danielle, Marcellas, James & CG oh I almost forgot Erica (imagine that), it will be so boring. Unless Howie & Janelle win HOH or that Coup D Etat thingy, the season will be close to over for me. The others truly do not interest me in the least. They weren't my favorites on their seasons and they are not my favorites this time either. :(:(:(:(

I agree. This season is beginning to leave a bitter taste in my mouth. I used to really like Will and the other old-timers (except never Danielle, she's always disgusted me). I was even pulling for them at the beginning of this season over season 6 -- even though I really liked sovs from last year. However, I've come to the conclusion that Will/Boogie/Danielle are disgusting in the way they play. I would much prefer to see Janelle/Howie/Kaysar win and beat the old-timers, but I've just about decided that the reason sovs are so popular is because they're pretty naive and too nice. I don't think they have what it takes to win this game. It's just not in them, with the exception of Janelle.

The only pleasure I'll get is seeing James chewed up and spit out by the non-sovs.

I was wondering which alliance Will was going to go with, but now that he has run to Danielle with the info that James needs to start campaigning for votes cuz SOV have noticed that since he isn't worried, there must be an alliance between James and Dani, and that Jani has admitted she can't participate in the next veto, I guess the jig is up and he's going with the Legion of Doom. For now, anyway. So, if there is not CT/SOV alliance, SOV is on it's way out. They are too trusting. It takes too long for them to trust their suspicions.

As much as James would like to blame other people for the downfall of their alliance (Howie last year and Janie this year) the only person he needs to be blaming is himself... If he wasn't so convinced that he could play both sides then Howie would have had no reason to put him up last year... At the time I didn't think that was a stupid move because James was going behind the groups back, but when it came to the numbers, it was stupid....And no matter what anyone else says Janie's move was SMART... If she would have gotten rid of one of CT there would be 5 floaters and of course the remaining CT member would join them... So that would have been 6 to 4. All her nominations did was make the floaters start actually PLAYING the game for heavens sake!! How dare she make them PLAY!!! :o But anyway... both years James played both sides and thought he could get away with it and both times it's going to burn him, yet he will blame it on everyone else except himself... If your game play didn't work last year, what makes you think it's going to work this year?? I doubt we will see him in the final two and if we do, he won't win!!

I think in the end we are going to have people who waited till week 5 to actually PLAY the game and then were upset because they had to!! Sorry guys, this year ain't no free ride!!

Archived