IS THIS the beginning of the END for the SoVs?

He could have a better chance of winning, if he decided to play based on strategy not emotions. Right now he's playing based on emotions, about how Janelle is the next to leave. That's the stupidest move he can make, but it wouldn't surprise me if he made it.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually dont mind she put up Diane. Reduce the number of floaters, make the remaining ones pick side or align (with dwindling numbers) and set up a semi-truce with CT (basically 2 guys who cant win HOH for the life of them)....if SOV does manage to win HOH this week again, they should target Danielle or Marcellas.

Wow, if Boogie throws HOH this week along with Danielle, and remember Will's normal strategy is to not go for it, and they're all hoping James will win HOH to put Janelle up, all I have to say is "Whoo Hoooo.....!" That means the door will be wide open for sov to win HOH AGAIN. James talks a big game, but when it comes down to it he's not gonna want to do the dirty work for chilltown and Danielle. Just like Danielle doesn't do anyone's dirty work either. Hell, James just fell into getting HOH the ONE time he's ever had it -- I really don't think he meant to get it that time. And then he just about had a nervous breakdown for fear of having a target on his back afterwards. So, will James really try to get HOH this week? I doubt it. :)

I was thinking the same thing. I was trying to understand who will really try to get this HOH.

Howie yes

Kaysar maybe

George maybe (he should if only for food)

Mike don't think so really

Will nope

Dani wants it bad

James probably wants it but will psyche himself out

Marcellas don't think he wants it

Diane wants it I think

Janelle is for sure the big target for anyone that has the guts to take her on in the comps

Game on

...the end, of the SeaSick alliance as we now know it.

I'll admit, I did not watch the first two seasons of BB and was unsure what type of "game" Dr. Will brought with him. I can see now. He can play. Oh yes, the boy can play.

As impressed as I am with Dr. Will, I am equally shocked that Janelle made a huge blunder telling Howie that they could not let Erika win the PoV. She should have kept that to herself and then she would not have been busted lying to her own alliance. Janelle is a great player who made a BIG "oops." Only time will tell if it ultimately costs her the game.

I think James said last year how stupid the friendship was for doing things for the group and not playing for themselves, but he's pissed at Janie for playin for herself? I'm not saying I wouldn't be kind of mad too, but I honestly don't think Chilltown will win HOH and if a floater wins I doubt they will be going against James, I think Janie did what was best for her and if James knew someone was really going after him, I bet he would have put that person up too JMHO

chilltown has talked about at times, at wanting to keep janelle around. keep in mind, that anything is possible with them, since they lie so much.

chilltown really does not like marcellas, so i think that is another reason they would vote him out. they have told dani, they wouldn't care if marcellas/janelle leave. they even suggested the other day, a better plan would be for james to nominate cg/marcellas, and let marcellas be voted out rather then janelle. then james could claim marcellas was voted out for the team.

i bet chilltown is setting james up big time, and they will keep janelle, based on things they have said, and then tell her, that she owes them for saving her.

i could also see them saving her, so they have james/janelle going after each other, instead of them.

Sunflower, now that makes SENSE. What a great move to make, James HOH, goes after Janie's parachute, Janie becomes a volcano when the DQP (Drama Queen Parachute) gets nom'd then evicted. CT/Dani throws another sacrifice into the VOLCANO. :rolleyes::lol:

Yeah, okay so maybe Janelle got played a little by Chilltown but in the end her gaffes may have been overshadowed by James, eh?

Like at the beginning of the week Erika was furious with Janelle for putting her on the block, but ultimately it was James who has been campaigning to evict her and Janelle who has been insisting that people keep her safe. And it's Janelle that has proven to Chilltown that she is trustworthy - James is the one who's been going ballistic that they aren't on the block.

I haven't done the math but does that mean James has more enemies in the house than Janelle? They probably just aren't vocal about it because he blows his wig at the smallest hint of a threat, whereas Janelle kind of out of touch with the house so they have more leeway there . . . (?)

janelle wins all the comps so no matter what james do everyone hate her more.

Actually, based on what chilltown has been putting out today, it sounds as though both Janelle and Kaysar are in pretty good shape (as far as chilltown goes). Boogie has said that if he gets HOH that he's not putting up sovs. It sounds like he's more disgusted with floaters, and possibly Danielle. But who knows with these guys? They can spread lies around faster than anybody in that house. But for some reason I tend to think chilltown does prefer Janelle/Kaysar if only because they think they win more comps and can carry chilltown along.

Guest janey_doll

Sassy, I agree with you 110% when you say that it will backfire on James and he is the one leaving!

CT and Sov's are teaming up, atleast for a while, CT needs sov's to win and Sov's need CT's votes, it is a disfunctional alliance to say the least but it will work for all of them and the FLOATERS ARE GOING DOWN 1 BY 1.

Just watch this week will be one for the BB history books! if it works out this will be probably be a better eviction than Marci not using the veto and then getting evicted in a matter of mins (priceless), believe me, this is going to be AWESOME!!!!! :huh::blink::o:unsure:;):D:D:D

Janelle's biggest mistake this week was just not being up front with her "alliance" which consisted of a sad sack, back stabber and idiot!

As for James, he was plotting with Danielle to evict Janelle even before she nominated Diane so all his crying foul foul is baloney. Of course he was pissed she nominated Diane because she was part of his alliance with Danielle which of course he wouldn't say to his SOV alliance. Not to mention that all "poor" Diane was doing was saying since day one how she was going after the sov's and Janie.

Janelle could have thrown the HoH, but Marcy showed his "loyalities" in the past and even if he didn't go after Janelle prolly would have been convinced to go after the other SOV's. She may have wanted to keep WIll and Boogie around because they were the only ones trying to make deals with Janelle and give her some hope they might not come after her next week.

All in all it was a crappy week for Janelle and when it was Kaysar and/or Howie's turn to step it up, surprise, they didn't. I hate to say it, but barring a miracle this might be Janie's last week! :angry:

Guest janey_doll

janey will get her miracle, I have not one doubt that this week will be awesome!!!

Jedi Janey will be protected!!! :D:lol:

I don't know if this has been mentioned before...but in a way Will is the ultimate floater...He doesn't compete (he's throwing the comps so he doesn't have to make the big decisions)...he wants Boogie to do all the dirty work...He thinks his votes are "risky" because he votes the way he wants to...but only AFTER he knows that his vote won't make a difference.

I don't understand why the SOVs don't see this about him...especially the way he is during comps...look at that one competition for the pov (the one cg won)...he didn't even make an attempt....The sov's should have gotten rid of him when they had the chance.

People are saying CT needs s6 to stay to win comps and carry them...but if they boot janelle, they kick out the s6 comp threat.

They boot janelle, slide over to the dani/james alliance and now are in and carried with the big comp threats (throw erika in there because shes bound to win one sooner or later).

Janelles a nice girl but her 15 minutes are up. Hopefully she'll just sink into obscurity after this season, but going the pathetic 'i cant let big brother go' route and contribute to 'revenge of the hgs'

Actually theyve all been on my TV too long. I want to go back to liking bb for bb. Not really knowing the full story behind the people, not getting TOO indepth in their actual lives outside the house.

Theyre like those people who live on your street who you dont really like. You see them all the time and sometimes are forced to talk and learn a thing or two about them....you dont really like them but they just arent going anywhere.

Plus some of the fans' attractions of the different hg's are getting very unhealthy. These people arent your family (or even friends). Its a game we watch, then (hopefully) get to forget about and go on with much more important things in our lives when its done.

The world will not end when Janey, Kaysar, Will or whoever you like get the boot.

Archived