Who thinks BB should DO something about HG's SPLITTING the money?Banana Bread Deal

nursie

93 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think BB / CBS should step in and put a STOP to people making deals to split the money?????

• YES......It's ruining the game. CBS might as well STOP the game now and give them equal portions.....because the show is WORTHLESS if they allow this.
    • No.......I could care less if they all feel like they win no matter who wins and never play the game hardcore.
  2. 2. Is Janelle a dumb BITCH for stabbing James and Kayser in the back to make a split the money deal with CT?????

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you hope Janelle goes home next week if she allows Booger to stay?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care if they wanna share the money, but DON"T discuss it on the show! Let's say Janie and Howie are Final 2, Howie wins, once they leave the house and go back to their lives, I don't care if Howie writes Janie a check for 1/2. It's his money and his personal business. But, to discuss something like that for all viewers to see is crazy. Whats thet point for the HG's in sequester to even vote??? CNS might as well say "Ok, Janie and Howie in Final 2, you can leave now"

*** That should have read "CBS" , not CNS

they all want the money!! why would janie be a "money grubbing bitch". but nobody else is???

like we would say last year, you arent there to make friends.

***didnt vote*****

You know it COULD be she's just saying all that stuff to apease Will and Boogie and make it LOOK like she is trying to help them, so that when it doesn't work she can say "hey, i tried" or something like that (since boogie wont veto i guess thats void now or something) but anyway... she's doing it so she doesnt look like the bad guy, cause her TEAM isn't helping her at all...how can they not see the reason of NOT putting up both CT??? If both of them were up then Will would make everyone vote HIM out and not boogie... it's common sense...

i guess that's my point about the splitting the money thing, it doesnt matter to me if they do it.......but if that's their plan all along why are they even bothering to call this a game? oh well

Will was just in the HOH room telling Janelle that once people start going to sequester........ people in the house need to start making deals with the people going to sequester to SPLIT the money in EXCHANGE for their votes at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was bad enough when he was wanting people to make deals to split the money in the game itself........ BUT NOW thanks to Will even the jury is going to be TAINTED!!!!!!!

Instead of people voting based on who the best player was.....they will be voting on who they have the deal to SPLIT the money with!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ONLY way CBS can fix this now is to NOT have a jury this year and let the VIEWERS DECIDE at the end who should win!!!!!

Guest StarBaby

I'm not all fired up about it, but I do think the whole money splitting thing is ruining the entire show's concept. I thought last year CBS was really strict about that kind of thing. I remember Maggie and some of the herd talking about how the winner couldn't give someone money outright, but maybe they could buy them a gift. I could be wrong, but that's what I remember.

Anyway, I don't like the whole concept of splitting the money.

I know last year when they talked about splitting money they were told they can't....something I believe that was in the contract or something. I can't see anyone really splitting it anyway.. lol

Will told Janelle that a verbal contract is enforceable in California.....................

...............My question is this.......................

....If CBS really wants to protect the INTEGRITY of the game .................. why do they not PENALTY EVICT the person who KEEPS trying to make money sharing deals with people???????

CBS has removed people from the game before........WHY not NOW??????

seriously .. calm down.

It's not your money, you will never truly know what happens to the money after the winner wins it. If CBS was truly worried about 'preserving the integrity of the game' I think they would take action.

I don't CARE what happens with the money AFTER the game is OVER.

I just don't think the WINNER should be decided based on who promises the people on the jury the best cut....whether they actually split it or not.......it's a tainted jury if they vote based on what they THINK they will get in RETURN for their vote.

Guest StarBaby

He/she is allowed to be upset if he wants to be. If I am ticked off about something, the last thing I want is someone to tell me to calm down. Go ahead, rant and rave if you want to. Everybody does around here at some time or another!

CBS couldn't care less. They are letting Will do whatever he wants. He told them he won't do the show without the Booger; they let the Booger in. He told them he will eat when in slop to get penalty nomination, they didn't let him...bottom line, CBS wants Will in the show, and will do whatever they want to keep him there. The only thing we can do to teach CBS a lesson is to stop watching this crap, cancel the feeds (who in the right mind can stand all that internet bashing from Will), and let CBS realize what they've done for bringing the Booger and Will together in the show. IDIOTS!!!

Archived