Who thinks BB should DO something about HG's SPLITTING the money?Banana Bread Deal

nursie

93 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think BB / CBS should step in and put a STOP to people making deals to split the money?????

• YES......It's ruining the game. CBS might as well STOP the game now and give them equal portions.....because the show is WORTHLESS if they allow this.
    • No.......I could care less if they all feel like they win no matter who wins and never play the game hardcore.
  2. 2. Is Janelle a dumb BITCH for stabbing James and Kayser in the back to make a split the money deal with CT?????

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you hope Janelle goes home next week if she allows Booger to stay?

• Yes
    • No

Exactly! All of you have been very observent Internet viewers. The BB_deal in set

in bread if you will and they have a verbal agreement which is binding as all. :lol:

Just an added note: Will laid it out this way they have the agreement prior to a split. Which ever one win

will pays the taxes due: cause we don't want to have a Richard Hatch deal.

Then because they are business partners they are able split the money any way they like.

The janie doll has been cut into the same deal thus the bannana bread split.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boogie also pitched this plan to Erica the week before Danielle was evicted. They called it the Big Picture. CT knew that Danielle wanted the money for her family and wouldn't go for a split so she was never included and had to go.

I am so pissed that they are allowed to do this. CT was banking on the women winning comps and taking CT further because the women had a vested interest in CT being in the final two, thus increasing the money available to split. They also were hedging their bets on who would be the big winner and idiot enough to give away over $300,000.

Boogie told Erika last night that is wasn't really about the money but about the ego and he really wants the be THE guy for that moment. He is starting to seem peeved that Will is going to go for it and not let him have it ...

Guest StarBaby

I LOVE banana bread, and if I had some, I wouldn't share it with anybody! But if Fizzle wants to share hers, I would love a slice!

Can you imagine reviewing all the footage and Will saying "Well yeah, everything out of our mouths was fiction except this deal, he lied to me and owes me my piece"

LMAO, That would be a tough one, even for a California attorney.

i tend to be a little stingy when it comes to banana bread. i might give someone the end piece, and even that is a thin piece. :D

if by chance there was a rule i could not share banana bread, i might throw someone a walnut off of the banana bread... loopholes people.. loopholes!

:lol::lol:

Archived