James and Danielle

I'll ask you just like I did the last person, why are you taking this so personally?

Why is it that none of you people who can't stand the SOV group can admit that EVERYONE in the house is after them and not just CT. Anyone they get rid, no matter what, is someone who was coming after them. If you think for one second that they are really safe w/ Danielle, Erica and Marc then you are just as delusional as you claim the house guests are.

Edited to add that if you were bothering to listen Janelle is not at the top of CT's list of folks to get rid of. (She is on their list no doubt, but she is no longer at the top.)

First off, I do NOT hate the Sov6. I am p*ssed off because I want to see them stick together and get final 4.

Second, If Janie gets rid of Will, her team will stay together. If she gets rid of Diane.....not only will ALL the floaters have her as her number 1 target......so will James and their team will be destroyed.

Lastly, you are WRONG to think she is safe with CT. Booger was laughing at her last night and saying he hoped he gets HOH this week so he can put Janie on the block and get her out.

That is WHY I am so pissed off at her, I do NOT want her to leave without at least making sequester......... but she is sealing her doom if she trusts the LIARS of CT.

(Almost forgot........I also want Diane to make sequester.)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You Know James is putting on a show...HE REALLY WANTS DIANE UP....James talk with Mike and Danielle and they agreed to keep the appearance that He doesnt want Diane up so WIll would not go up..The more he fights it the more the Sov will do the opposite...Sorry but that is their plan..Try and keep a distraction from the real truth..

Edited for flaming

I'll tell you why James put up Jase...BECAUSE HIS ALLIANCE HIM TO! He didn't want to evict Jase, he wanted to evict Will and keep Jase but his alliance changed their mind and he had to go along with them. If anyone here says Jase wasn't the most dangerous out of the three already evicted it will just go to show how clueless you are.

Bottom line is Janey is making a big mistake and everyone but her knows this. She's always been an insecure person and Will gives her all this attention inside the house that she is taken in by it all.

The only fact in this entire thread is that right after Janelle told Will last night DIRECTLY that she wasn't putting him up, he went to Danielle and others saying verbatim "2 SoV are going up next week". You people either can't read or choose not to read. Those were his words after telling Janelle the SoV was safe. He asked her who she wanted to keep and she said all four. She, in her vapid way, has fallen for it all hook, line and sinker even AFTER she told her alliance over and over she made a dumb move. Even AFTER she said she wouldn't talk to Will alone anymore.

...and for you people saying I'm getting excited, I could not possibly sit here eating my cashews at work with a bottle of IBC and be any less excited. This is just my style of message board posting.

I hate to agree with James, but from what I've seen on the feeds it's been Janelle that is messing up their alliance. Is Janelle playing Will? It didn't work out when they thought they were playing the nerd herd and it's not going to work this time either. I'm so tired of this season's buzz term "doing other people's dirty work" if the dirt is in your yard clean it up! Will needs to go up and if he doesn't, well then maybe CT deserves to get farther in the game than Janelle and Kaysar. James ( and Howie) have made the most sense out of the sov's this season.

You are so RIGHT.

Everybody keeps saying James stabbed them in the back.......James has done nothing against his alliance yet. Yes, he has made back-up plans, but so have Kayser and Janelle.

Nobody else can understand that James is mad because he ONLY put James up instead of Boogie to make JANELLE, Kayser, and Howie happy. And all 3 of them PROMISED James they would get rid of one of CT this week if he got rid of Jase for THEM.

As much as I like Janie, she was the FIRST to break a promise between the group if she keep Will. Yet everyone here seems to want to say it was James that broke his word first........when he hasn't done anything concrete against them yet.

You can't call James a snake for making a backup alliance unless you do the same thing to Kayser and Janelle for making their.

yes, yes, yes. and why is james faulting janelle for doing exactly what he has been doing? watching out for his own back.

why do i have that "holla back girl" song in my head????<<<<<

Yeah even though the only place where any truth is ever spoken (DR) James specifically told Julie that his nominations were for his alliance and not for his best interests. He also said DIRECTLY and truthfully (why would he lie to Julie who isn't in the game unless he's pathological) that he was tighter with SoV than anyone else after she asked him which alliance was strongest.

So sad that so many of you are so biased. I was and still am an incredible SoV fan. I want Kaysar, Howie or James to win though, no longer Janelle, because I am able to remain unbiased when someone is clearly no longer playing the game and being manipulated by an overrated (Will) doorknob.

If James wanted CT out so badly then why didn't he put them both up last week.. he complained about kaysars noms, and now he doesn't like janelle's noms either... he wants CT out, but I think he wants someone else to do it so he isn't seen as a huge threat.>>

Give it a rest fangirl. It has already been stated ten times in various threads that he wanted to but his TEAM, not him, decided to throw up Jase. He did it FOR THE TEAM. He wanted to KEEP Jase and get rid of Will even going so far as to making a deal with Jase but his TEAM wouldn't vote his way so he went along with his TEAM.

TEAM, a concept Janelle doesn't seem to understand this week. If she does nominate Will, if she has been playing him this whole time I will COMPLETELY eat my words and say she had even me fooled which is hard to do. Then SHE deserves to win. But I genuinely believe she is not nominating Will and instead going to get herself ousted next week unless SoV wins HoH again.

<<<<<Geesh, some people take this TV show way to seriously. James has said all along that BB isn't a team sport so the dumbass needs to quit being hypocritical of Janelle for doing something that benefits her and doesn't harm the rest of her team.>>>>

He doesn't feel it should be a team sport but during his HoH he PLAYED FOR HIS TEAM. That's what you thick-headed, one track mind people keep forgetting. Jase was put up by James for one reason and one reason only. ONE REASON! Go back and read the feeds before you open your mouth again. It's in black and white.

The reason was because SoV thought Jase was going after Janelle. James wanted to put Boogie up with Will and when they decided to put up Jase he wanted to evict Will, NOT JASE. It would have benefited him to keep Jase. He and Jase had an agreement but instead he nominated Jase and then evicted him because Jase said he was going after Janey.

He told Julie that night it was for the team and not himself. He said he wished it wasn't a team game but he's part of a team and was doing his best for them.

Root beer, creme soda is a bit too sweet. I mean no harm to anyone here to be honest (except sweetpea, couldn't stand her last year and can't this year). If I offend anyone I apologize. I just really dislike schemers and manipulators like Will and he has totally mushed up Janelle's mind. I don't like seeing people be rotten to win but in these reality shows that's basically what wins, being a jerk.

Just ONCE I'd like to see someone like Kaysar win one of these, someone who doesn't play the game overly rotten and is a good person inside. The word I'm looking for would be integrity.

Team?

Week 1: Julie Chen asked Janelle who she trusts , Howie and Kaysar, and a very little bit of James.

Janelle is breaking his 3 team alliance with Dani, Diane and James. Janelle knows he has marcy, Kaysar probaby Erika, Howie might even have CG. Take 2 birds with 1 stone. Get Diane out who is after her and Diane out so James only has Danielle.

Personally Danielle would be a better choice to take out.

People who will throw next week HOH: WILL, BOOGIE, JAMES.

People who will do something with there HOH:

Nominations

Danielle: Janelle & Marcy

Kaysar: Will and Floater

Erika: James & Janelle

CG: James & Kaysar

Marcy: Boogie & Will

Sov 4 can't make it to the end intact.

Team?

Week 1: Julie Chen asked Janelle who she trusts , Howie and Kaysar, and a very little bit of James.

Janelle is breaking his 3 team alliance with Dani, Diane and James. Janelle knows he has marcy, Kaysar probaby Erika, Howie might even have CG. Take 2 birds with 1 stone. Get Diane out who is after her and Diane out so James only has Danielle.

Personally Danielle would be a better choice to take out.

People who will throw next week HOH: WILL, BOOGIE, JAMES.

People who will do something with there HOH:

Nominations

Danielle: Janelle & Marcy

Kaysar: Will and Floater

Erika: James & Janelle

CG: James & Kaysar

Marcy: Boogie & Will

Sov 4 can't make it to the end intact.

Last week it would have been best for JAMES to keep JASE.......but because the TEAM wanted to keep Booger and said it was best for the TEAM if jase left..........James did what THEY WANTED. They PROMISED James that a member of CT would go this week.

She did do what they wanted and put up Mike. I think we all need to wait until Thursday to see who actually goes home. Even if it is Diane it's all good because she along with all the others is targeting Janelle personally. Unlike James Howie and Kaysar who have had no direct threats at them.

Janelle has only won 2 hoh's and 1 veto to help her team. What a bitch!

And someone in here is right. She has NEVER said she would put up anyone from her alliance even James. Will got into her head by telling her all the side alliances that she probably didn't know about. I think alot of what we hear James telling Dani and others is all for strategy to make himself trustworthy to them and to make them think bb6 is split.

Part of their problem is Kaysar is not himself and is not playing the game. It seems he is upset about his friends not surprisingly. Janelle needs to feel that her own alliance is standing with her.

Plus don't you think this game must be even harder with all of those big players in there. Hard to know the right thing to do. I like Janelle and think she's a great player I just hope she can survive this week.

He said the reason he was doing it is becuase Janelle didn't play for the alliance and I don't blame him. That bitch needs to go. I used to LOVE Janelle but she's making a move of catostrophic proportions by putting Diane up instead of Will. This move is WORSE, yes I said WORSE than when Marcellas didn't veto himself.

SoV has had the power and she gave it up. She completely screwed herself and her team because she thinks she's getting a better deal for herself.

Big fat effing word!!!! And everyone asks why James didn't take out Will himself??? Because Jase looked James (and Kaysar) straight in the eye and said "I'm taking Janelle down". He took out Jase to protect Janelle.

I really really loved Janelle up until two days ago. She has EVERYONE except Boogie & Will telling her to put Will up and she does the exact opposite. Yes...it is her HoH but she has to think ahead. Both sides will be pissed now.

James isn't really mad at Janelle. He's mad at himself. If he wanted CT out so much he would have nominated them.

He's mad since he got pressured into doing something he didn't want to do. He can only blame himself for that.

Kay and James both are scared to death of CT, but neither of them had the balls to go after them. Now they want Jedi Janie to do it? Kudos to Janie on doing exactly what they did...passing on CT.

I believe it was the 2nd week James said that Janie was his biggest threat, so before any deals were made with CT, he was already making plans for Janie's exit.

By not putting up CT, Kay and James both went to the bottom of the S6 hit list. I don't blame Janie for doing the same thing.

As for Will putting up 2 S6'ers, first of all he has to actually win an HOH. Secondly, he told Janie that he can't protect all of the S6'ers so it should come as no surprise if the Red Sea parts and Will wins HOH, he will most probably put up Kay and James.

S6 cannot make it til the end in tact. My prediction is that one of them will go next week. If a floater wins HOH, Janie's a goner. You better believe though that she'll fight til the end for that veto.

Remember the disks in the pool last year? Her time was mere seconds behind James' and he forgot to remove one of the clips, so she should have won that competition. If anyone can beat James in a veto, it is Jedi Janie. Go Janie!!

cktb2793,

First things first, the post you are replying to me for was not even directed at you, it was written to Xal. Second I do not recall at all saying you hated anyone. Third, I did not say she is safe w/ CT, I just said she is not at the top of their list. Fourth, she is still safe w/ Kaysar and Howie, (you must admit James was never a sure thing) just as she has always been, as they I have said they understand her wanting to put up Diane. And lastly, the floaters have had a HUGE target on her back since the day she walked in, so what is new there? B)

As a Janelle fan and a member of Fiziance :P - let me just say that I do not admire Janelle's game-play this year. And, she looked like a real idiot talking to Dr Will. If she puts up Diane instead of Will today - she deserves what she gets. As far as James, yeah I think it's too early to stab season 6 in the back, but he has to do it eventually. And he's right - it's not a team sport.

There is a big difference between feeling that someone is the lowest of your choices in your alliance,..and directly taking part in insuring that they go!

James is trying to make sure that Janelle is put up by using Danielle to do it. That way he can't say he had anything to do with it. He is actively campaigning to get Janelle and Howie out,..where is Janelle doing this?

James is the one whining the most about goign home and being put up yet Janelle has been target number one with the girls since DAY ONE.

She has a right to put ANY of them out as they have ALL said they are coming after her except Erika who is too stupid to see the logic in Janelle's choice to put her up. She said it at the nom ceremony.."I put you up Erika because I felt that you were well liked by all and it would guarrantee that the others would not vote you out over Boogie."

Janelle taking out Diane is another part of keeping herself safe and does not endanger James in any way.

James has been running his mouth so much that he has again created doubt among his alliance. Just like last year. He doesn't need to try so hard to convince the floaters and Chill Town that he isn't with the 4,..he could choose to just shut up but he doesn't.

Janelle has done nothing to endanger her alliance because the fact is,..everyone besides Season 6 is after season 6 including the great Danielle.

She is doing what she thinks will protect her alliance as the deal was made for the 4,..not just her.

You can not compare that to James actively campaigning against 2 members of his own alliance.

Oh wait,.thats right,..he didn't want to be in an alliance with them anyway,..right? And this is not a team sport right? So how is janelle betraying him?

James needs to go! He is pathetic.

James is playing Danielle by telling her everything she wants to hear.

For his alliance. But if that alliance gets thrown out he has Dani in his corner. Smart.

Just like Janelle has with Marcellas. Only Howie and Kaysar have not made deals with anyone.

Janelle has been the one and only biggest target since day one especially since she won the first HOH.

Ofcourse they are all targeting her she is the best player, even Will gave her credit for her comps.

Fizziance likes short posts. :D

if you cant say it in 6 sentences or less.... you have no idea what you are talking about. :P

and never ever should you wish harm on anyone here... nope, not even Sweetpea. :o

Will guarantees that she and one other person will be safe. Jan asks if it is only one other person. Will wants to know how many she wants safe. She answers that she wants four safe

Will guarantees that she and one other person will be safe. Jan asks if it is only one other person. Will wants to know how many she wants safe. She answers that she wants four safe

Yes,..but she isn't telling anyone to put James up.

Wish James could say the same for her.

I really really liked James in the begining,..felt bad for him last year,..but apparantly he has learned nothing from it.

As if Mike and Will aren't smart enough to see through James?

Same old strategy,.same old James,..same old Dani.

Heard Dani say the other night to James,..I am putting her up,..Dani from BB3 IS here.

:rolleyes:

James & Dani are full of it. As much as I would like there to be some excitement in the house I betcha if either wins HOH next week the noms will be CG & Erika because they are both too scared that the remaining SOV will come after them next week. :P

Archived