James and Danielle

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cktb2793,

I think the reason someone suggested you chill is because you act like you have a personal interest in this. You capitalize half your letters (in other words you are shouting at everyone) and or use much larger font than needed. :rolleyes:

My problem with James is not that he is playing the game or that he is trying to make sure he has someone other than the SOV to back him up. (I would probably have a back up plan too.) My problem is with the fact that he is openingly talking about getting rid of his own team. Not ONCE has Janie or anyone else in the SOV actually planned on getting rid of him and they have said time and time again when negotiating w/ others that ALL of the SOV need to be safe. Yes, Janie said he is the one she could stand to see go first out of the group, but reality is that eventually it will have to come to pass anyway. But she in no way threw him under the bus as James is trying to do to her. B)

He said the reason he was doing it is becuase Janelle didn't play for the alliance and I don't blame him. That bitch needs to go. I used to LOVE Janelle but she's making a move of catostrophic proportions by putting Diane up instead of Will. This move is WORSE, yes I said WORSE than when Marcellas didn't veto himself.

SoV has had the power and she gave it up. She completely screwed herself and her team because she thinks she's getting a better deal for herself.

Sick of hearing the knowitalls on these boards saying it's a good move for her to keep Will and Will finally verified what the sensible here have known all along. If CT wins HoH next week two SoV are going up and Janey is going home.

I still cannot believe Janey and most of the SoV are stupid, ignorant and moronic enough to trust that snake. Snakes shed their skin, not their personalities.

SoV's ONLY hope now is to win HoH yet again next week or one of them is going hom no matter who wins HoH.

browsing through :blink:

sup

how you been?

have you visit the picture thread yet?

He said the reason he was doing it is becuase Janelle didn't play for the alliance and I don't blame him. That bitch needs to go. I used to LOVE Janelle but she's making a move of catostrophic proportions by putting Diane up instead of Will. This move is WORSE, yes I said WORSE than when Marcellas didn't veto himself.

SoV has had the power and she gave it up. She completely screwed herself and her team because she thinks she's getting a better deal for herself.

Sick of hearing the knowitalls on these boards saying it's a good move for her to keep Will and Will finally verified what the sensible here have known all along. If CT wins HoH next week two SoV are going up and Janey is going home.

I still cannot believe Janey and most of the SoV are stupid, ignorant and moronic enough to trust that snake. Snakes shed their skin, not their personalities.

SoV's ONLY hope now is to win HoH yet again next week or one of them is going hom no matter who wins HoH.

Finally.....somebody who sees the light.

well, james never really was a sov.... last year he proved one thing to them... not to trust him. this year he came into the house and was "automatically" pushed into the bb6ers alliance (so he says) and he IS on the bottom of that totum poll. so as much as i really dont care for james... i can see why he would play the way he is playing.

that said... i think the way any of them are playing could be their own downfall. in the end it comes down to luck... even if you are the best player, you cant win every week and you will always have someone coming after you. it doesnt matter who janie puts up, they are all gunning for her this week if howie or kaysar dont wins hoh. so not much has changed... other than james saying he would put her up too.

there are a few snakes in the grass in the house this year... it will be interesting to see how it all ends.

Xal,

I'll ask you just like I did the last person, why are you taking this so personally? :mellow:

Why is it that none of you people who can't stand the SOV group can admit that EVERYONE in the house is after them and not just CT. Anyone they get rid, no matter what, is someone who was coming after them. If you think for one second that they are really safe w/ Danielle, Erica and Marc then you are just as delusional as you claim the house guests are. B)

Edited to add that if you were bothering to listen Janelle is not at the top of CT's list of folks to get rid of. (She is on their list no doubt, but she is no longer at the top.)

(By the way please note, I had no need to call people derogatory names (ie bitch) to get my point across.)

it is weird that people will say "i liked janelle last year, but now she is a stupid, ignorant and moronic bitch."

all because janelle isnt doing what they think she should do.

i sure would hate to be friends with the likes of some of these "fans"... if i eat at McDonalds after they told me i should eat at Wendys, they just might not like me no more and call me a stupid, ignorant and moronic bitch all because i ate at McDonalds! :o:o<_<

Fizzle, I agree with you 100%!!!! :)

Besides that, none of us really know what it is like to be in that house. It's easy to say what we would do as we can see and hear a lot of their conversations, but being on the inside you only get so much of the same information.

I agree too Fizzle. What is this SOV are going to throw James under the bus (gosh I am so sick of that statement). STOP, using that as an excuse for James to turn his back on the SOV. Had he stayed loyal, once again, they possibly could have gotten to the final 4. Let's just say that they did get to the final 4, do you guys think for one minute it would not be possible for James to win HOH at that point or even veto? He would have had a 1 in 4 chance just like the other 3. Seems to me he's playing the same game he did last year and like last year he got burnt. I predict the same for this year. This year James is Danielle's (she hasn't changed one bit) Marcellas.

I hate to agree with James, but from what I've seen on the feeds it's been Janelle that is messing up their alliance. Is Janelle playing Will? It didn't work out when they thought they were playing the nerd herd and it's not going to work this time either. I'm so tired of this season's buzz term "doing other people's dirty work" if the dirt is in your yard clean it up! Will needs to go up and if he doesn't, well then maybe CT deserves to get farther in the game than Janelle and Kaysar. James ( and Howie) have made the most sense out of the sov's this season.

shhhh..don't tell anyone there's a few of us that are on the Fiziance (Fizzle aliance) and some just won't admit it, I'll not mention any names....uvp! :lol: It's all in fun, right???? :D

yes, yes, yes. and why is james faulting janelle for doing exactly what he has been doing? watching out for his own back.

why do i have that "holla back girl" song in my head????

Well, James has a point.. When he put Jase up for the "teams" best interest he was told she would put up Will and Boogie.. Which she should do.. Last night on the show the best thing Janelle said was "you could be lying to me Will" Well Janelle HE IS!!!!!! I just wish she would think back to the way Will WON his season. Sadly though, I don't think she will in time..

If James wanted CT out so badly then why didn't he put them both up last week.. he complained about kaysars noms, and now he doesn't like janelle's noms either... he wants CT out, but I think he wants someone else to do it so he isn't seen as a huge threat.

Neosis, I couldn't have said it better myself, but watch out, it's coming. They'll find you on here!!! :D Stand Strong! chanting....It's only a game...It's only a game ;)

Archived