James and Danielle

I'm wondering how devoted james is to danielle...what exactly is their agreement? Is he more loyal to sov than her and their little secret alliance, or will he go against sov and be with her? I guess it all depends which side has more power at the time. I wonder how loyal he is to sov, it seems like they are so close sometimes. It's like he's cheating on his wife....will he ever leave his wife? Or will he run away with the mistress?

When it gets down to the nitty-gritty, who will he choose, sov or dani and others?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:angry::angry::angry:

See I knew there was a reason why I hated James. He's said twice now (that I've heard) to Dani that "they" (Dani and James) will do such and such and then take out Janelle! He's such a lying dog. I hate him. It kills me that he has a friend in Dani, Diane and Erica not to mention the Sea6. He will wind up winning this game because he's got all these women on his side and it looks two of them will make it to sequester (Erica and Dani). If he goes through with his plan and does cause her eviction, I hope Howie and Kaysar tear him apart with their vengence!!

Remember in Sea3 when Dani lost because she dogged all the HG's in the diary room? She's got James thinking she's playing with him. She has Will and Boogie thinking she is looking out for them. The SOV thinks she isn't coming after them and they can pretty much trust her. Who's she going to stand by in the end? My guess is that Dani, James, Will or Boogie will win this game. Some people would vote for Dani in the end because she fooled so many of them into thinking she is a floater. She is not a floater. She's multi-alliancing. (That's a new word).

Just when I was remembering why I liked her during BB3.......She pulls all this.

I have never liked James and I never will.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::(:angry:

Hey I am happy janelle is keeping Will. However James has every reason to be mad he is the 4th one in their alliance. This is part of the game you lie you cheat and you betray. You always look out for yourself and get rid of the biggest target. This is what Janelle feels she is doing and James has that same right.

James? Not a Fan, not a hater...I'm impartial

Danielle? I didn't see her season, but I have a feeling she will dig her own grave via her loose mouth.

If James and Dani think they can win with the way they are playing? I'd give them about a 3% chance of actually pulling it off.

Yes, you are right. He is the 4th one of the group.

Will should have been the first one to go. I cant believe he is still there. He should not have even been able to play this again because he won the first time (nor should Lisa have been a choice). But, that is opening a whole new can of worms.

I know what this game is alllll about. But, I can complain about him because I love Janie, Howie and Kaysar and I hate James. If he betrays Janie, he's betraying all of the SOV.

Oyab----you give me hope.... :P

The second someone other than the SOV win HOH(I have a feeling it will be This coming HOH), I truly believe the SOV will self destruct, leaving Janie/Howie together...James/Dani believing their hype...Kaysar as a powerful lone wolf for hire. At least I hope it goes this way. Either way, the SOV's are as fragile as a 1 MM thin porcelin dish. and every week that dish gets closer to the edge of the mantle.

Oya....are you in my head??? :)

Yes, it does look like Kaysar is the only one playing this year with a heart and a head. Well, George has a heart but I think the only time he "played" was when he won the veto comp.

But, I will stay true to my group....(Jani, Howie, Kaysar and Marc) no matter what they do. Well, as long as the first three dont nom each other and as long as Marc doesn't nom any of them. But I will see his reasons if he does.

Poor Diane. She is one of my faves. I do feel sorry for her. I think she is a sad, lonely girl who is torn up inside. She has no self confidence and she is looking for people to love her. She may talk big sometimes but I think she just doesn't really know what to do with herself or her life.

Oh and yes, I would think it grand if Janie put up James tomorrow!!!!!!!

Call me a hypocrite....... B)

James is absolutely unbelieveable. He's the biggest snake in BB history. He walked into that house knowing he was going to betray the SOV! He can talk all the crap he wants to justify what he is doing, but it didn't matter what they did he was going to, once again, turn on them. Just like last year he talks about how Howie put him up, but wasn't it him who swore on the Bible that he would put up Howie & Rachel. If nothing else I hope Sarah sees the light this time, no matter what, James can never and I mean never, be trusted. Wouldn't it be great if the fans were able to evict one person this season, my vote would go to James. :angry:

BULL.....James came into the house knowing that Howie, Kayser, and Janelle were going to stick together like last year and throw him under the bus when the time came.

Last week it would have been best for JAMES to keep JASE.......but because the TEAM wanted to keep Booger and said it was best for the TEAM if jase left..........James did what THEY WANTED. They PROMISED James that a member of CT would go this week.

JANIE stabbed james in the back with her deal to SPLIT the money with CT (Like they'll really do that with her). She even said in the DR on last night's show that she NEVER has any intention of putting out CT with her noms....she wanted Diane out.

James did what the team told him to last week.......this week janelle is doing what SHE wants because SHE has a side deal to split the money with CT.

JANELLE is the SNAKE if anybody is a snake. I really thought the Sov6 were finally going to hold it together this year.......but Janelle destroyed that.

If Janelle doesn't change her mind and put up Will ....... then she DESERVES to go home next week.

Poetic justice would be if Booger gets HOH next week and sends Janelle home........... don't think he won't do it either ........ because he WILL........Janelle is a FOOL to trust him and Will over her own TEAM.

If James gets HOH next week and sends her home, that's fine too.......... she was the first to do the back-stabbing by breaking the promise she made to James last week to make him get rid of Jase.

has anyone else noticed that James lies to everyone, himself included? Let me remind us all of the first week when he said he trusted Janelle, then he said he trusted Jase more than Janelle. The next week he trusted Danielle, even though in the first week he was trying to get her evicted. Now he is talking about how much he likes Diane! And in his HOH interview with Julie he said he is going to be watching out for CG. Okay, is this guy forgetting that in this game u can't have THAT many people to watch out for because there are only 14 people total. I think he forgets who he is with because half the time he is in the DR he changes his tune. One minute he is talking about what is best for himself and HOWIE, the next he is talking about protecting Janelle and Danielle, and then he is talking about how much he cares about Diane. WTF???

.............you mean kind of like Janelle is supposed to be keeping Howie, Kayser, and James safe. Then she is also supposed to be keeping Marcellus safe. Then the other day she said she believed Diane and liked her now and wanted to keep her safe and HATED Booger. But now she likes Booger and wants to keep him safe and wantes to keep Will safe.

And now she hated Diane again and doesn't trust her again and now wants Diane on the block and gone.

Janelle trusted Howie, Kayser, and James but did NOT trust CT. Now because she has the hots for Will....she trusts CT.......and is not only wondering about James, but Will has convinced her that Howie and Kayser are just waiting to throw her under the bus

WTF???????

Why is it OK for Janie to have all these people she wants safe but not James?????? Why is it ok for Janie to want somebody out, then not want them out, then want them out again, but not James to do the same??????? Why is it ok for Janie to trust somebody, then trust somebody else, then not trust somebody and then maybe trust them again .....but not for james to do the same?????

Janie is just as big a liar and James.........NOBODY in that house is a saint............ you can't crucify James for doing the same things that you are giving Janie a PASS for doing. How hypocritical is that?????

Why should James have to be stupid and keep towing the line until they are done with him and toss him aside...........we all KNOW when it comes time, James will be tossed aside by the other 3.............considering he knows this just as well as we do......... I think James has been more than loyal to the other 3 so far and they have given him NOTHING in return but broken promises and LIES about getting CT out, but then never doing it. Why do they keep CT???? Becasue Janie and Kayser have deals with them and figure CT will go after JAMES before ever going after them...........so in that case.....Janie and Kayser are the snakes for making deals to save their a&ses that throw James in the line of fire.

I am talking strictly diary room entries. James is in the diary room discussing all of these people. So far the only people Janelle has talked about protecting are her alliance. If she is telling others she wants to keep them safe then she is playing the game. I was worried she might actually like Will until I saw her in the DR laughing about how she was playing him. James is lying to himself, as you can clearly see everytime he goes into the DR talking about his latest person to protect.

Also, why is James giving Janelle so much grief about CT? He had the chance to put up both Will and Boogie, just like Kayser did the week before. Instead Kayser opted to go after Diane and Nakomis and James went after CG! He even made his own deals with CT when he thought he was getting rid of CG. I seem to recall a few meetings in the HOH room with CT where they discussed his safety.

Janelle might be in the DR laughing that she is "playing" Will, but if she keeps him this week she is in for a HUGE shock.......if Booger gets HOH next week, she IS going home.

James tried to put up Booger in CG's place last week but they hounded him until he put up Jase. This week Janie will not even hear of putting up Will because no matter what she says in the DR...... she really IS infatuated with him....she just doesn't want her BF to know.

Will is playing Janelle like a fiddle and keeping him IS the WORST thing she can do for herself or her team. she has fallen hook, line, and sinker for every LIE he has told her.

You say Janelle is just playing the game and lying to Will because she doesn't say she's on his side in the DR...........Well, neither has james said he's going to take out Janelle while in the DR.......maybe he's just playing the game to by telling Danielle he will take her out and is lying to her the same way you say Janie is lying to Will.

It's so hypocritical to let Janie have a pass for everything she says ans does and crucify James for doing tha same thing

Archived