James and Danielle

4 some reason I think janelle will do the right thing. Remember last week when they said CT almost tricked them, she wont fall for that again.

Also, why is everyone so afraid of CT, they havent won any competitions, & I dont think they are any stronger physically than Kaysar, Howie, or James. If James won HOH, there is no way he will put up anyone from the sov's because he knows his a$$ is grass the following week. I think the SOV's will continue to win HOH, & hopefully janie does the right thing.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know how serious James is talking about putting up Janelle. He just needs to stick with his num bers for a few weeks. He thinks he has an alliance with Danielle, but if he only knew what she was doing, having a solid alliance with Boogie and Will, James sussposed targets . . . . . .

The thing is,.even if he isn't serious,..he doesn't need to be saying Janelle specifically. No need for that.

She is a big enough target,..has been all along,..and he will fall back on his old M.O. of saying to the Sov's,..when it DOES happen,..and it will,...."Hey you guys KNOW I am with you,..I told you NO MATTER WHAT YOU HEAR,..I am with you,..you SHOUDL HAVE KNOWN THAT and not questioned my allegiance!"

Yeah yeah james,..whatever,..if Janie goes it has nothign to do with you right?

He knows he can't beat her in final two,..period. Why not plant a seed to get her out and innocently proclaim he had nothign to do with it???/I can hear it now! He will surely not have the cajones to then go after the person who put HER up adn got her out if that happens now will he?

That's what a true ally would do. You don't put names of your own alliance as "Evictees" no matter WHAT your strategy is! You just don't do it!

I hope someone tells Janie and she confronts him and I can hear him sing the same old tune,.."I HAD to give a name to deflect the person,.."

Ah,..but what if that person is Danielle? How do you explain that you were talking to Danielle about getting Janie out when Danielle is supposed ot be an ally to the SOv's as far as THEY know?

He'll just say "I was testing Dani,.had to,..to see if she is REALLY with us (Sov's),.."

Yeah yeah,..I can hear it now James,..same old tired excuse for your betrayals.

Whatever!

Yesssss...About time some action happened, Personally I wouldn't want James and Danielle on my bad side!!

hmmmmm...Come to think of it,I never really liked the color Pink. :lol:

I am so hoping James and Danielle go after Janelle, she deserves what she gets!!

Game On!!

IMO I think no matter who Janelle puts up will be a good choice for her as pretty much the entire house has said at 1 time or another that they are coming after her. Have to give her credit though as it has to be a stressful spot she is in, which seems the only person she really can really trust is Howie. I'm sure Kaysar wouldn't come after her, atleast right now. But she knows the game. If she chooses Diane, Diane has said several times in the past that she is coming after Janelle.

Just will be very interesting who wins HOH next, maybe by some luck Howie will win it. Janelle really needs him to win.

If James/Danielle is playing to back door Janelle, hopefully James will be the one to do it and not hide by Danielle doing it. Then he can't hide behind Danielle saying it was all her decision.

I think janie can trust kaysar & howie til the end, those 3 are peas n a pod. what they should do is bring in their parachute floaters and ban 2gether & get everyone else out including james. that darn james, he is a sleezeoid until the end. I hope they catch on to him sooner than later.

With these HG's who knows where their loyalties lie.....BTW what was that crap the othe night about putting there fist together and "The BB6ers to the final four"

Did anyone see which way the bus went !! :lol:

A replacement Nom hasnt happened yet

He just mad at her cause he thinks she should go after chilltown, not Diane, a person who will be in James corner later in the road.

Hellloooo! Great idea on Janie, Kaysar and Howie bring in the floaters and going against Willtown + Booger. Willtown is a known evil - at least a floater can be persuaded. That is the whole essence of a floater. Use them, that's what they're good for.

Oh and why can't I quote anyone - have I been bad and had this privilege taken away??? :angry:

cbkt,

I guess I should thank you for leaving caps locks off....lol

I think it would be great if CT won HoH...it would really stir things up. At this point it might be better for Janie if CT did win HoH over the floaters and James.

For sure if Dani, Diane (assuming she's still here), or Erika get it, they're definitely putting her up.

CT may consider putting up Janie, but I think that would be suicide on their part. If anything they may put up Kay and James or James and Howie.

JMO

Maybe it will take something bad or scary to happen for sov to rejoin forces and stop worrying about hurting people's feelings, etc. They need to know about james and dani and james needs to know that dani is laughing at him to will and boogie. that would send him running back to sov and then all four of them can be united once more! ... fat chance :(

That sounds like self-preservation for Chilltown to just SAY they'd go after Janie since James has completely lost his mind at the possibility that Janie and CT might have an alliance going.

If Booger won HOH, wouldn't they want to hold on to the one person who won't target them as opposed to the raving lunatic that is James who lost his mind this week when they didn't get nominated?

Because I hate her. :lol:

Also because she has already won money. So has will. That's another reason why I'd vote to kick dani and will out, they've already won money playing this game! they are both snakes, they need to go. if one of them wins, i will be pissed. let's let someone else win some money!

Enjoy watching Janie the next 11 days..........because next Thursday she will be gone.

Im going to have a Janey Doll eviction party.....Yay !!! :lol:

Archived