James and Danielle

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How much do you want to bet that the HOH competition this week will be something that CT can and will WIN????

And how much do you want to bet that after they win it......Janie goes on the block?????????

I will take that bet. First off CT won't win HOH...Even if the competition is name that Disease. Because Will's strategy is to win nothing and they are sticking to it 100%. Notice that the only thing they have won is veto. And I bet the SOV's win HOH again this week because when Diane goes that is one less person who will actually compete for HOH out the door.

James & Kaysar could have nominated Will and Boogie in their weeks of HOH. What makes it so bad for Janelle not to nominate Chilltown? James tried to take the easy road out by nominating Chicken George and Will (and he told Will he was going up as a pawn).

Sometimes I just want to tell James...

stfu.jpg

Red part says "Think before you say something stupid"

• 3 weeks later...

I've been thinking about James and Dani, and how they are playing. I don't like it.

They are both sitting back and letting everyone do the dirty work for them. James is throwing comps, and Dani just can't win one.

I thought James was better than this.

I know a lot of people will think this is brilliant strategy, but it's disappointing.

Discuss. :)

i cant blame what is working

they arent my favorites, but the 'way' they are playing doesnt really bother me...some of it is who they are, and some of how they play they just fall into because of circumstances

what comes out of james mouth annoys me more than his actual gameplay

and i really am hoping for that reprisal of the houseguest clothes burning pire so someone can throw dani's robe into it

I don't think they are letting others do their dirty work. Dani tried to get rid of Jani and couldn't. James has tried to help get rid of her and couldn't. James and Dani have talked and planned what to do and have rallied people to help but some of their help has let them down(Boogie and Will). I wish Dani and James would get with George and Erika and form a pact to get rid of one from CT and then Jani and then it would be everyone for themselves. Right now they are putting to much faith in Will to help them out and are not thinking clearly. Alot of others have sat back and watched and flipped from one side to the other, not so with James and Dani.

Why do you think some people keep comparing Dani to Maggie? Lots of you guys think Will is the smartest player but he's not, it's Dani. Dani is the one manipulating all these people to be her servants and the bitch will end up winning. If Will and Boogie were smart instead of staying in this alliance of FOUR where James and Dani are working together, they would dump that damn alliance, get with Janie and put James and Dani on the block, whoever doesn't win veto leaves.

Why would you want to be in an alliance of four when you have the HoH instead of an alliance of three? It's called odds people. Your odds are better at sitting in the final two if you're with only two other people than three.

They're doing their own, and eachother's, dirty work. It's not like they're sitting around on their asses waiting for the final two position to be handed to them. When Danielle needed the POV they got it, does it really matter that it was a team effort? Will, James and Mike all wanted Danielle to win the POV so they made it happen. It benefited the three of them for Danielle to come off the block so they were all doing their own "dirty work".

(Oops--sorry I started the thread--I missed this one. Thanks for merging it for me!) :)

That's true about Dani. I hadn't remembered it, but Dani did try putting Janie up, so I agree with you that Dani isn't having everyone do her dirty work.

However, I feel that James is. He may be "helping" by going around talking to people and throwing comps, but then he could have the same result by WINNING comps a lot of the time, and he won't do that this year. He is trying to be a smaller target, but I think that Will is really catching on to him. Now that Dani realizes that Marc, Janie and Howie will ALL be in the sequester house, and that James has tried to stay on good terms with them, she is beginning to worry a little about that, I think. And she probably realizes that Boogie will get Erika's vote, since she is sleeping with him. Dani is NOT going to be getting votes at this rate. If she lets Will or Boogie get to the end, and they tell the jury how they worked everyone and finessed nominations, Dani will not win. Period. They are telling her that she is calling the shots, but she isn't. She is telling them her strategy, and if it works for them, they go with it and make it work. They call her the puzzle piece they need, but in reality it is because she is the bridge they needed between two sides of the house, so that CT wouldn't get nominated. I think that Will is beginning to realize that Janie would be loyal and truthful to him, and that Dani and James won't be (for good reason).

Anyway, back to the subject, I do think that you're right about Dani. She isn't just sitting back and letting others do the dirty work. But I think James is doing that. So far, I guess it is working for him, unless Janie gets POV. I'm sure this is one POV James will try to win.

Archived