Letters from inanimate objects to the Houseguests

James:

I believe we have you on our schedule this evening. Not sure if it is for a pick-up or a run-over.

Whichever, we look forward to servicing you.

The Bus Company

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F. Train:

No, we are definitely showing James on our schedule for this PM. Perhaps we can both go. We originally had a Ms. Janelle on our schedule but that was rescheduled for a possible later pick-up.

This does concern us as our records also show a number of prank calls for that same location over the past couple weeks....the callers insist they are legit but just having cell transmission issues with their "hand phones".

Sincerely

The Bus Company

Will/Mike:

Just wanted to remind you to call the bus company, freight line and Acme semi-truck rental company to confirm their arrival this PM for James. Also, remember to make reservations for next week's sucker.

Your Hand Phones

Danielle:

Please don't use me as an excuse for your plotting and scheming. But, you are impressive.

Sincerely,

Your Sunday Night Wine Glass

Will: Dude, You better not be lying to my little sister, the backyard camera. She is very vulnerable and trusting.

If, we find out you are lying to her, you are really going to be sorry. My entire family throughout the house are much more powerful than Doogie Hauser, a diamond veto or 20 men standing outside the door. We can ruin your Medical career, your love life with Erin, anything.

Remember dude, you mess with the bean - you mess with the whole burrito!

Signed, The Camera Over the Toilet

danielle,

look up and smile when you are crouched there smoking... everyone knows what you are doing. there are no hidding spaced on BB. shame on you for thinking you could get away with it.

sincerly not,

The space behind the couch

Dear Booger,

Thanks for making my big break into show business a bust, you could have used me all you wanted, but noooooooooooooo, you like the lime light all to yourself. Thanks for nothing Boogerhead.

Bitterly,

The Coup de ta :angry:

Dear Danielle:

Please, please stop pushing me - you're wearing me out!

Besides, if they wanted you in there, they'd open the damn door.

Sincerely,

The HoH doorbell

DANIELLE!!

Please stop feeling around down here for your stolen

booze bottles - you're disturbing us!

Angrily,

The Dust Bunnies under your bed

Danielle:

Just calling to confirm that we you scheduled for Thursday PM

Is that Correct?

The Bus Company

Archived