Letters from inanimate objects to the Houseguests

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear all houseguests,

i am sick of all the faces and attitude i am getting from all of you. some of you give me the sexy face one minute and the next minute you are popping zits in front of me. its giving me mixed signals and i am going crazy. you dye your hair in front of me and mock me just beacuse i dont have any hair. let me tell you that i am gunning for all of you becuase i hate how you look at me and i vote to evict all of you

sincerely,

the bathroom mirror

My Darling Erika,

I LOVE being close to you . . . the touch of you . . . the feel of you. When I'm near you my cup runneth over.

Adoringly,

Your bikini top

:lol: CB :lol: The EXACT moment I was reading this, Will was saying "It's awkward at first." (It might have even been James who said it since I just listen to the feeds sometimes instead of watch - even better!)

dear boogie the jerk off,

you are not howie and its not funny when you pose infront of me and say "BAM". only howie can get away with that.

sincerly,

the outside window/mirror

Dear Will,

Yeah H2O! Quick! Duck behind me, and I'll protect you from the evil CG. (And next time that happens, we'll just call in the lightly toasted Wheat.)

The bread

Dear Houseguests,

For the combined physical and emotional health of all involved, please do not fill with potentially toxic waste materials.

Yours in safety,

The Apple Juice Container

Dear Jase

Would you like to meet me in the cellar and have some cheese?

Cordially,

Your W*h*ine

Dear Will,

Please quit begging to get kicked out of the house.

We don't want you here either.

The 'Outside" World

Will:

I know you tell me things you don't say to anyone else. And I know you love being in me.

But I think the only reason you ever come to me is to use me to further your own interests - I feel like you're using my connections to try to impress people whose later Choices could benefit you.

And when I want to see you and call you to come to me, you always find a reason to delay.

I KNOW you'll miss me when you're gone (didn't you come back and play again just to spend time with me?) but by then I'm not sure I'll miss you.

Yours for now,

The Diary Room

Dear Will,

We know that immitation is the sincerest form of flattery so, Thank you!

The Carrots and Oranges

Dear Will,

My purpose is the help you look healthy and give you a nice golden brown color. If you abuse me, you end up looking like the Carrots and Oranges!

You have ruined my reputation!

We're through,

Spray On Tan

To Ms. HOH herself,

Listen B*tch, you may be able to steal my hair, my clothes, my look..whatever, but how dare you steal my bedroom! I want it back, and I want it back now!

Barbie... the one and ONLY

Dear Jase,

We're finding it most difficult to reside with you. One minute you're throwing things around at the thought of being backdoored, then in the next moment you are sitting side by side with Mrs. Julie herself going on about how you WILL be back inside the house. Please pick one emotion and go with it.

Very truly yours...literally,

Bitterness and Hope

Archived