Letters from inanimate objects to the Houseguests

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Boogie,

I can't believe you think just because I am wet and have a hole that you can get inside of me every day. Can't you find something else to do? Like remove your lips from Will's arse? Do it again and I call the police, buddy!

Consider this your last warning!

The Innertube

:lol::unsure::blink: OMG Red....that was great, I knew you had it in you....oops wrong play on words :o

Dear Boogie,

It was bad enough I had to listen to Howie moan and groan, but now you have to use me and leave me too? Stay out of me!!!

The Jack Shack

Hey Ali's Stinky Pot,

So you are thinking of putting me up this week? Well, go ahead, I dare you. In fact, I am insulted if you don't. I'm the best player in this house. I don't care, put me up! I just don't care! La, la, la, la, la.... what's that? No singing here?

The Sofa

Dear Hgs and Fellow Objects,

Damn you, damn you all. Once again it has become apparent that I have been over looked. I may not sport a spiffy shirt like that of Chill Town, but who I am could not be more obvious. I am the REAL floater. No, I'm not Jase, Erika, Marc, Dani, the sofa, stairs, stinky pot, or kettle, but I am the FLOATER. Hello... it's ME!!!

*Jumps up and down*

Stop stealing my damn spotlight...

With much disgruntlement,

The Innertube

Dear Houseguests,

Thank you for your honesty. Thank you for showing your true colors, whatever they may be. Thank you for trusting me to keep your secrets.

Forever keeping your dirty little secrets,

The Diary Room

from live feeds earlier today- Janelle was observing the tarantulas,, she puts her finger on the glass, and the tarantula does the same right after.

I'd have to post a pic with that to make it look better, but it would just get moved to the pic only forum.

Hi Janelle,

Do you pinky swear?

Ty

Trants

Dear everyone,

This SUCKS man! I thought I had it made. I was going to be the center of attention----- I was supposed to be where the action was---- but then, plllllephhh....nuthin! What's up with that?

signed,

Alison's bored bed

Archived