Friday, July 14

CeCiMom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howie and Dr. Will eating oatmeal... Dr. Will says he loves oatmeal and mixes honey in his and Howie has put strawberry protien mix with his...

YEah KAysar want the others to know will and mike made a deal with Kaysar. I dont think kaysar expects them to stick with the deal...i dont think they would win HOH anyway..if he truly wanted to make a deal he should have went to di and nak

i can't wait to see nakomis's ugly face when she goes on the block tonight i think she is highly overrated anyone can come up with the 6 finger plan (cept maybe howie.... he may only have 6 fingers hehe) i think she thinks that she is under everyones radar haha i'm surprised she didn't say anything about being the onyl one not told about ali leaving

Howie and Dr. Will eating oatmeal... Dr. Will says he loves oatmeal and mixes honey in his and Howie has put strawberry protien mix with his...

Why is Will eating the slop, i mean oatmeal? I thought he was on the winning team? I guess he really likes it.

I dont think he wanted to make a deal. Last night they said that K would call W and B into HOH in front of the others to act like they were making a deal. Just to stir the pot in the house. And when he puts up Diane and Nak they will see who votes 4 D to stay

I seriously hope someone is transcribing the "Bradford Place" plot line...I am literally about to pee my pants laughing at them plotting out this soap opera! OHHHH...we need the video of this for SURE!

[END QUOTE]

I just came on, so certainly didn't catch this one, but I did describe the initial conversation I heard ealier.

http://tvfanforums.net/index.php?s=&sh...st&p=199041

I love to know any additions or changes. I can't believe it's going to be a dead subject. Marcellas would keep it alive just to add his typical drama.

Maybe we should shift it to its own thread if others are interested. I'll give it a go (if it's not already there!)

Greetings

As to janelle and james nekked thing.

Last season Janelle forgot that she took off her bikini bottoms when going inside to add suntan oil, so she had on her shorts and was facing James with everyone else facing him and she just pulled down her shorts to get ready to tan but as I said, forgot her bikini briefs back in the house. Quickly she pulled them back up but James was the only one with the full view. No cameras caught this either he says.

Today after the competition Janie was coming around the corner and James thought he was alone when he dropped the coveralls and well she viewed his goodies too. They shared that story with Kaysar in the HOH room. Am sure it'll be on the video wall soon enuf.

As to the plan,

it's brilliant as Diane told boogie that she thought will and boogie were up there making deals and boogie said "no you're safe" we're cool. Thus when Kaysar puts up nak and diane (want to break into John Cougar Mellancamp when I type that).. it'll make them NOT trust Will or Boogie again. Also Kaysar isn't making any 'deals' with Will or Boogie as his plan WAS to put up Nak and Diane anyway. It's a good situation where they'll all blow themselves up, leaving Kaysar, Janie, and Howie in the clear.

Speaking of blowing themelves up,

they are calling themselves THE CORE FOUR?

well the abbreviation IS C4 so that's pretty explosive..

Thus I here by jedi-knight them "The C4 Explosives" ???

Not sure that Kaysar trusts James at all and he shouldn't but still gotta hope this all works well. Should be good after nominations tonight!

:D

guess it came down that butter, milk, and cheese were not condiments, so

they can add the protein powder although it has 25 gms of protein already

290 in cals per serving. They're talking about frying it up and eating it with

hot sauce and salsa that they are allowed to eat.

oatmeal and salsa, just like grandma used to make

:blink:

Actually Kaysar brought it out in the plan layout last night. No one will be upset with him or the crew that CAN make a difference, so it's a pacifist way out of corrupting the enemy. It's a lot better strategy than voting off the easy big sharks or someone that used your tootbrush to clean the toilet.

Not making it personal but looking at the total play. This move not only gets someone (sorry Nak) out of the house but really plants many seeds that will grow into distrust, and paranoia. This is good tee-vee and the kind of over the top war moves we've been waiting for!

Also DO love the touch of totally re-doing the HOH room for the new HOH. Taking away the lounge chairs to prevent slumber parties was a good idea, but if only Kaysar can get Howie's shorts off of the bathroom floor!

:P

Archived