Friday, July 14

CeCiMom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, i know last year they usually did the food comp around the time i was leaving work.. at 3pm est.

usually between 2 and 3 pm and then i would run home and catch the end of it.

dont know if they might do things earlier this year or what.. but it does seem long for them to be on fire if they are not doing the food comp. unless someone had a mental breakdown.. :o:D i would be very happy to see that!

Thanks :). And I couldn't agree more, at least it'd be something entertaining finally!

Edit - Must be Food comp. I just looked at the picture thread, last post was 2 hours ago and "getting ready for food comp", so hopefully we can find out what they get to eat!

They are getting ready to do the food comp now!!!

They have divided up on two teams and each one had to get a partner, so that each team has 3 two man teams... Kaysar isn't playing because he is HoH...

Will and Mike are using singing probably as a strategic move..the probably no that the feeds will Switch off and then they will talk strategy until they hear the cameras come back on..just guessing

i think i overheard a house guest say they were doing food comp early cause it was suppose to get real hot today, and i think noms will be around dinner time cause they do it in doors ussually toward the evening

(after noms i hope they all get lots of booze i want some drama) ;)

does boogie not wear undies.. or does he wear thongs? cause i just saw his whole butt! yuck

Moved post littlelulu:

Oh gross!!

"does boogie not wear undies.. or does he wear thongs? cause i just saw his whole butt! yuck"

I seen it too! I even got it recorded, can't say it was the most pleasant view.

Ok so I rewatched, and something dangled down, so I'm thinking he's going commando!

Quote Sparklet: Will and Mike are using singing probably as a strategic move..the probably no that the feeds will Switch off and then they will talk strategy until they hear the cameras come back on..just guessing

I seriously thought that too but on the other hand....What can the live feed viewers do with this knowledge, that will influence the game?

It's not as if the other HGs can be affected by it. But I suppose it is possible that they are talking strategy at that time. It still seems a bit useless to me though.

We've watched them in the past... looks like they're going to let us... that's why the video keeps popping back in. They will cut to fire whenever a voiceover is talking.

I don't know... maybe they just don't want us seeing... Will has made us believe that he hates the fans, so maybe he's just doing it to get on our nerves...

Archived