Friday, July 14

CeCiMom

The rules are that they will be tied to their team mate with one hand tied behind their backs... They have to fetch rats from a food thingy for pigs... Which ever team loses "the slop will be all yours... The rats will be all yours"...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, that's what it sounded like. It is probably some kind of oatmeal mixture. You know bland and boring but nutritious.

On another note, what the hell is up with Will? Don;t tell me he is still pouting. I thought after his soak in the tub last night and a good nights sleep, he would at least be back to his annoying self, but he is just looking like he could care less about anything anymore.

I wonder if he is just trying to get a penalty nom? It would be a BB first. He just seems to be doing anything he can to screw with anything he can. Sad sad little man.

Dep

Dep

i was wondering the same thing.. he is just slinking around with a big pout on his face. he certainly isnt the dr. will from season 2. :angry:

maybe he should just ask for his DOR and leave.

I just went back and posted the rules that Kaysar read, but you guys are so on top of recording the video... way to go! :)

Im nervous as all get up...I am way into this BB...I am nervous that Kaysar is going to put up Dani..but it doesnt make sense because she has no one...YES SHE WILL GUT HIM..but not now..she doesnt have the numbers so right now she is less than a threat. Why is he trying to take out the less threatening people...

You know DR. WIll hasnt had a chance to shine because someone from the SOV keeps winning HOH but he is brilliant if he does not to get nominated by Kaysar...because this would be Kaysar time to get his enemies out...PS I HOPE THAT DANI IS WORKING WITH WILL AND MIKE THEY COULD DO SOME DAMAGE WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT..

Thanks Yana yeah i saw that after i went back read some post thinking i was missing something

Neb I dont know My stomach is in knots over it...Let us hope that is his pick.. AND DANI and WILL STAY LOW... Push come to shove, let Mike take the heat..

They talked about it for a little while last night... When I went to bed the plan was to put up Nak and Jase I thought...

yea dont know if she swallowed some of the slop and went down the wrong way or if she fell while flames were on. All I could hear was will saying keep trying to cough it up. so im assuming slop related? Maybe/

It sounds like the new treat will be Oatmeal... They have been talking about Oatmeal being better than bugs and the fact you could maybe put stuff in it to make it taste better...

i still think this is all wills game plan if he keeps pouting around and pretending this is tourture then the rest of the house probably will not nominate him.... and it's worked so far, i also think that is kinda bored and wants to be on the block just so he has some excitement and can do his thing, i think will is here to stay and i think he really is playing the game he just had to adjust his strategy since last he's been in the house

i think kaysar will put up nak and diane, if he puts will up he'll put him up with boogie and they want boogie gone before will but i don't see that happening this week to many other threats

i think nak and diane will go up they want to expose mr and mrs smith.... which i still don't understand i have to go read that post now

Archived