Friday, July 14

CeCiMom

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kaysar could easily say i am nominating so and so because they are targets.. instead he is trying to play a bunch of games, which will in turn piss people off. Janelle was the maint arget of the others..not he is putting the focus on himself

I'm like a huge fan of Kaysar the person, but gad it sure gets embarrassing to admit that when he comes up with these 'strategies' to create 'chaos' between Diane and Nakomis - ugh!

Kaysar trying to manipulate Will and Boogie is like somebody trying to make a deal with Alison - it just isn't going to happen. Eh, who knows . . . I just see this week turning out to be much like last week - everybody comes to terms that it is going to be Nakomis leaving on Thursday. Three days later Will and Boogie get bored and start stirring up trouble - they start campaigning for Diane, get the floaters are riled up and turn the house upside down. I mean I think they just stir up the pot because they can . . . and then Kaysar'll be standing there in a stupor wondering what happened.

Who knows how the votes'll actually turn out, eh? All-Stars has turned out to be pretty good! :)

When i first heard them talking about this plan 4 the most part they wanted to see if Jase was with Diane thats why they were putting her w/Nak to see who he wanted to stay. (To see about theMr and Mrs S. thing)

They talk about so much junk it's hard to keep up.

I have to agree with Neb..Kaysar wasnt really a target and Will and Boogie will get out of this because everyone wants to get rid of the C4 ...He played stupid..He should have put Will and Mike up because those are his main threats which this decision will allow Will to come back and bite in the a$$. KAYSAR THIS IS A GAME AND NO ONE KEEPS THEIR WORD..DIDNT U LEARN THAT FROM LAST SEASON... Nak or Diane will still try and get one of the 4 of them out next week and then take their revenge on Will and Mike...

This time Kaysar you cant cry foul....U SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING...THAT IS HOW MAGGIE WON LAST SEASON..

i like diane over nakomis.. but nakomis is certainly taking it better than diane. diane is too much "pity me" right now. its not pretty.

a little zoloft might be needed for diane. :)

is it official now? is it nak and diane on the block officially?

personally i think kaysar made the right choice, keeping will in the house is just more entertainment for me i think he's the most entertaining person in the house at this time everyone else is bland

will would put up kaysar the second he (or boogie) gets HoH but i don't think will would get HoH and everyone is somewhat aware of it and don't see him as a threat since he won't be HoH anytime soon

i fell nak needs to go or she'll coast thru this game i also think erica needs to go next week but i don't see the C4 putting her up anytime soon, what needs to happen this week is nak needs to go and in the process will and boogie need to expose erica as the floater/swing vote and she needs to go next week when james gets HoH (but thats just my wishful thinking)

no matter what kaysar did this week he's still a target next week weather it was put up a know alliance of 2 (boogie and will) or snuff out a secret alliance of 3 (nak, diane, jase) or waste a HoH week on chicken george personally i think he made the most entertaining choice for the veiwers and the smartest choice for his alliance at the moment

i agree... no matter who kaysar nominated he would still be a target next week and the week after. everyone in the bb6 group are targets no matter what they do. they could suck at the game completely and they would still be targeted.

Dang! diane really took it hard! She cried her eyes out and said all she wanted was to get to sequester cuz she has nothing to go back to outside the house. I don't know if I would let the world know my real life is that pathetic

Does anyone have the video up where Will and Boogie came into HOH room today and talked with Kaysar about nominations?

Thanks

Howie just told Kaysar that Diane is mad at Mike for selling her out. James and Howie has stuck like glue to Mike and Will all day so it looks like they are in with them and thus reinforcing the perception that they sold them out.

Danielle just told Will if she wins veto she is taking Diane off the block. Will said but then someone else goes up be careful.

IN BB1 when CG was in the house there was no scheming involve....The viewers voted for the people to leave.. Actually JMO I think the first season was boring...After that season I vowed never to watch BB again until I saw season 3 Dani's season had me hooked..

Thank you so much BBfan100, I appreciate the link! :D

Well not really. When asked this whole week who she was voting for, Nakomis said she was "voting whatever the majority was". Marc isn't a floater to the Sovs though, Janelle seems to have a great deal of trust in him.

Archived