Is the sov the new friendship?

uvp

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you :blink:

I totally agree with you ILoveKaysar, they are acting like the NerdHerd and bein awful to Janie. Why is it when James and Kaysar were HOH it was all about getting out floaters and now they want her to take out Major players ?? James and Kay are just afraid she will get rid of Dani and Erika. I hope she does what she thinks is best for her game and screw James and Kay !!! Whew sorry I lost it for a minute there LoL :blink:

Yeah I still believe they are together bb6. I think they are trying to divert focus on themselves by creating the image they are split. I don't know why I think this I just do. I do think Janelle should have put up Will and Mike not Erika but I think she can still do it. Kaysar and James will talk to her again. But once this week is over and Will is gone they better start targeting Danielle for sure.

Without a doubt they are the new "Nerdherd" and Janelle said it the other night.

Now if she puts up Diane instead of Will.....she will become "J-Blow"

If they were they would have spent ALL their time together bashing one of the other women in the house like Janelle was last year. Or they would have all sat around talking about bodily functions and how they don't work in the house. So no they are not the new friendsheep. ;)

Heya Ginger! Sorry, couldn't resist the shout!

They aren't like the nerdherd. What's the difference? The nerdherd always acted like they were moving on a higher plane...a superior moral high ground as it where, when they screwed everyone over.

Betrayal, getting in people's heads, etc... is all part of the game. Just don't act like your somehow superior in thought and deed when you do it. That special brand of sanctimonious bulls**t is what made the Nerd herd so near and dear to us all! :lol:

Hey Crappy, HIYA! :)

You are right...the FS were their own separate entity - no alliance could ever repeat their behavior. They were the "Do as I say, but don't do as I do" crowd. Annoying as all out, but I have to say they added a bang to last season...always kept us on the edge of our seats. :)

Even though I am not a Sov fan this year I dont think they are the friendship 2...They have the majority and everyone in the house is gunning for them However everyone in the house fairly like each other and is having fun no group is trying to separate themselves from others and not making people feel bad because of their beliefs

sparkie.. sometimes you just make so much sense. that is when i know you have JACK by your side!!!!

::::::::raises glass:::::::::

cheers Sparkie.. you speak the truth on that one.

Guest StarBaby

But you gotta give the Fiendsheep one thing, they knew how to stick together. I'm not so sure about the 6ers. But I still like the SeaSixers much better than that bunch of nerds! LOL

Comparing the BB6ers from last year to this year:

Last Year- What little power they had, they didn't take advantage of it ,they blew it at nominations and it came back to bite them in the butt!!

Remember folks they're griping about Maggie winning.....These are the same BB6ers who gave her the votes!! Dumb@ss

This Year- They've had power from the moment they walked into the house.Winning HOH for 4 straight weeks, but yet they don't know how to use the power to their advantage.

Their Paranoia is preventing them from taken a step to a new level. They believe everyword that is spoken to them.Will made a good point tonight "The last one to speak to an HOH winner before nominations sway that person who has the power into believing anything they want you to believe"

Archived