Janelle Pierzina

bbas_cast_janelle_desanto_800x1000.jpg

Janelle Pierzina
Hometown: Grand Rapids, Minnesota
Current city: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Previous seasons: Big Brother 6, Big Brother 7, and Big Brother 14.

Janelle finished 3rd two seasons in a row and won the first America's Favorite Houseguest vote in Season 7.

Three adjectives that describe you: Ambitious, loyal, and persistent.

Favorite activities: Working out with my girlfriends at Pure Barre, drinking wine, spending time with my family, and interior decorating.

Why do you want to play Big Brother again?
It is the greatest and most challenging game that I have ever played. I have a lot I have to prove myself.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Being away from my family and business.

Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most and why?
Britney Haynes. She's my Big Brother bestie and makes me laugh until my stomach hurts!

What is your strategy for winning the game?
Win the first HOH, pick my allies Week 1, stay loyal to my alliance, start playing more cut throat once Houseguests start going to jury and separate game level from personal.

How does this strategy differ from the last time you played?
I have never played a cut throat game. This time around, I will.

Have you changed/evolved since the last time you were on the show?
I am completely a different woman.

My life's motto is…
"There is no elevator to success —you have to take the stairs."

What would you take into the house and why?

• Pictures of loved ones.
  • Beauty products.
  • A bible.

Fun facts about yourself:

• My last meal on Earth would be sushi.
  • My proudest accomplishment is my children.
  • I have a house rabbit that lives in our home (he is house littered).
  • My celebrity crush is Chris Hemsworth.
  • My most prized possession is my designer shoe and bag collection.

4 hours ago, BRealz said:

I really love her. Now, what in the actual nose has she done to herself?!? That nose job is not a great one. 

I think it’s the same nose and that she’s just gained a little weight.

I like how she and Kaysar are playing so far. It will be perfect if one of them can win HOH on Thursday.

1 hour ago, Keepittogether said:

I think it’s the same nose and that she’s just gained a little weight.

I like how she and Kaysar are playing so far. It will be perfect if one of them can win HOH on Thursday.

Makes sense. I do love her and Kaysar. They are amazing players. I hope to see them go far! 

Janelle had a great idea late last night while talking to Kaysar and Nicole A.

Basically, she figured out the four person alliance. (Cody/Dani/Nicole F/). Her idea is for her and Kaysar to tell Memphis about the alliance, which they don’t believe he’s aware of and then suggest that he nominate Ian and Nicole F, since they have both already won the game. The idea being that he won’t get blood on his hands because it obvious no one would want them to win again.

Its worth a shot. They have to do something because they’re on the wrong side of the numbers right now. It might just work, since Memphis seems to trust Janelle.

I wasn't thrilled to see her again (you can only take so much of some people), but I'm a sucker for underdogs. I hope she or Kaysar can somehow pull out an HOH this week. The whole huge alliance thing, where there's a large group of people feeding on the small group(s) has kinda killed the game these last few seasons. Or maybe it's just me.

I understand why Janelle is on the block.  Janelle and Kaysar are really the only two people playing the game.  They tried to save Keesha and Nicole A.  If you take out the big name players at the start, it will be a bad season.  Once Janelle and Kaysar are gone then who is the next big targets.  It's going to be Tyler and Cody.  Players like Enzo, Nicole, Ian and Dani will slip under the radar.  Just like Isabella caused problems for Nicole A game, Nicole A caused problems for Janelle game.  Janelle should have never tried to save Nicole A.

There’s a rumor going around that Janelle’s not leaving Thursday and that she is going to be put into sequester for a few weeks and then there will be an “America’s Vote.”

I hope its true because she would definitely be voted back in over any of the other houseguests!  :rolleyes:

She deserves a second chance in the game.  The preseason stuff between Nicole F and Janelle was a problem from the start of the game.   Getting voted out now may not be a bad thing if she gets to come back in to the game.  The house is going to break into two groups very soon.  By that time, she will not be the biggest target in the house.  

On 8/26/2020 at 8:58 AM, Keepittogether said:

There’s a rumor going around that Janelle’s not leaving Thursday and that she is going to be put into sequester for a few weeks and then there will be an “America’s Vote.”

I hope its true because she would definitely be voted back in over any of the other houseguests!  :rolleyes:

I am so hoping this is true! But when she talked to Julie so much info was given that I thought they probably won’t let her back in. Sad.