DANIELLE

sparklet

YES DANI IS BACK I WAS SHOCK BECAUSE I WAS NOT GOING TO WATCH TODAY'S SHOW. I AM GLAD I DID...WHO HOO

I guess all that stocking i did paid off. :lol:

BTW Nebartist I told you she was going to come back :lol: now it is my job to finger bang (As Shockie would put it) and get her in...Along with Dr. Will, Marcellas Yvette and the remaining of the soverign 6

Again thanks for our chance to speak to Dani Nebartist.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why in the heck would everyone vote almost the entire SOV6 back in? Boring rolleye0012.gif I mean just go by the DVD from last season & rewatch it.

I hope people will mix it up & pick from varying seasons so we can have a somewhat kindasorta new group :D

The only one from sov that I might not vote for is howie because I just didnt see that much strategy from him but he is good to keep the allanice a live. BUT IT IS NO SECRET THAT DANIELLE IS MY FAVORITE.

Sorry spark but my inteview with danielle feel through due to me being busy :( Sorry maybe she will still do it once she is out of the house (hopefully in october)

We will have more to ask her then :)

I think she is a shoe in wether viewers choice or Producers choice

she deserve back in

I would like to danielle get in with Ivette. Can you imagine the tension? Both have no control when they get upset.. Drama!! I liked Danielle. I thought she did a good job the first time. One that you loved to hate. She got my vote!! For being a badass!@!

she got my vote

Archived