DANIELLE

sparklet

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I hated Danielle to no end. I could not stand her cocky diary room interviews and those stoopid devil horns. Was she a good player? Not really. She got herself in the final 2, but burned every chance of winning when people saw what a snake she was behind her back. What good is that?

Now see I agree with Rook on the Kaysar thing..... but have to disagree when comes to Danielle she played a good game she never was nominated and in your own words "she got herself to the final 2"

Well it will be interesting to see how she plays once she gets in the house. I bet her diaries wont be so cocky. I admit, the secret alliance she had was pretty good. I doubt she can pull that off twice. If she gets in, she can probably do well by keeping a low profile.

Wasn't that the last time diaries were shown after the hg went into finals, so her situation could have happened to anyone. The whole secret friendship thing was probably the best strategy ever. Just think - people all cramped up together and no one had a clue about their alliance....brilliant! :)

Archived