Housecalls

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My power went out 15 minutes befoire the show ended. I know I can get the recaps tomorrow from Television Without Pity, but from reading the posts, I apparently missed one of the best 15 minutes in BB history!!

So Jase had a tantrum and was put up fpr nomination? But I need more details please! Or better yet, does anybody know of a link where I can watch the last 15 minutes? Been watching since day one of BB1 so I hope you can feel my pain.

desparate here!

damn due to this hot weather causing power outages i missed a week ago sunday's episode too. i wished i had known cbs put the show up. i looked but i guess i didn't look hard enough. are past episodes up as well like sunday the 16th?

ps i have been having real player probs myself as well with other stuff.

how do i switch my preferences to wmp? i am automatically getting error messages from innertube saying "invalid host string in requested URL" in a pop-up from real player when i attempt to watch episode 7. can't find any preference settings on innertube.

thanks in advance

Okay, look at the screen where the video is suppose to be playing. Look under it at the bottom right hand. You should see something like two boxes overlapping. Once you click that, it will give you the choice of switching.

Somebody closed the last topic about missing last 15 minutes of show last night. But wanted to let people know that the two boxes overlapping at the bottom right are not available in Firefox. Had to switch to IE to change preferences to WMP over RP.

Now the new problem is that it seems that when the pink bar at the bottom of the screen gets all the way to the right, it the video starts over with the next segment after commercial break. I can get the 1st 3 segments of last night's show to play but can't get the last 15 minutes to play. It seems to end after the veto competition but doesn't show the ceremony which is what I missed. Hoping that this is just a glitch that will be fixed by CBS later today but was wondering if anyone else can get the last 15 minutes of last night's show to play on Innertube. Will try again after work today.

Thanks in advance for the help.

UGH how many more Days is Bunky going to cohost? Watching it right now & he just really ruins it for me. I thought Marcellas would get a bias against certain HGs (which kinda ruins the show, they should remain as neutral as possible) but Bunky's bias against Will makes Marcellas look tame. Love Will or hate him w/out many of the things he does are worthy of talking about on their show but I have had it w/Bunky making a face or noise everytime Will's name is mentioned. MBE Bunky is jealous since the airtime he got in his season was either of him crying or a closeup of him with his shirt off showing the fur rug of back hair he has :blink: Gawd I hope he is gone after Friday ;)

My power went out last night and i missed the last 15 minutes of the show. I can play the 1st 2 segments of episode 8 on innertube but can't seem to get the last part to play and I heard it was awesome. Innertube keep starting the show from the beginning after Chicken george won the pov. Am I doing something wrong or did cbs not put up the pov nomination part/the last 15 minutes?

If it isn't there, does anyone know where I can watch it?

ps I have posted this in the general BB Discussion but it keeps getting removed. Not sure if this is the correct forum because I am using WMP as opposed to Real Player in my innertube preferences but am desparate to watch it.

Thanks in advance.

I agree. Bunky is NOT funny and tries to take over the show from Gretchen. Kick him to the curb!! In fact, do we really need to have a co-host? Just have Gretchen talk to more callers. That would be better interactions. People that actually watch the show AND the live feeds.

oooo im glad i read here first, i was curious as to who was cohosting this week, saved me some time bothering to try to watch this weeks episodes now that i know its bunky again.......i guess when will doesnt get voted out this week his eyes will just fall out instead of the usual roll

having same problem, can watch 1st 15 minutes of last night's episode but then it goes blank. When I click the fast forward buuton it takes me to another episode. Then I discovered after 1st 15 minutes when I hit play again (sometimes) I get the next segment. I have tried everythiong in my power to get to the last 15 minutes cause that's what I want to see. Anybody know where I can watch the veto ceremony from last night other than innertube which apparently sucks? Anybody load it up on youtube??? Please?

EDIT: I was able to watch it sort of in real player. The fast forward button does take you to each section of the hour long show in RP as it does not in innertube for some strange reason. The problem I had with real player was the action was sort of like a slide show as opposed to video but at least I got to hear Will's speech and Jase's rant.

Archived