Housecalls

im trying to make myself like bunky, because i do like housecalls for the opinions of the callers, and because apparently he is the only one to take the time to sit in on this show .......ugh, but its really difficult

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone watches House Calls today, with Diane on, see if they allow callers to talk directly to Diane, or if the hosts ask the caller questions for them. This might hint if Diane and everyone that is evicted next is going to sequester.

all calls are screen

No, usually the people who call in talk directly to the evicted HouseGuest. They might have to tell an assistant what they're calling about first, but they can say whatever they want because it's live. I believe laladoopiedu is interested to see if the callers actually talk to the HouseGuests, or the hosts ask Diane the caller's questions for them.

Another lady called in and told Diane that she is overweight and was offended by her calling Janie fat. She told Diane that she wasn't very nice.

Diane said that she isn't nice either and pretended to hang up on her.

I was so laughing when Diane said that she thought Janie was jealous of her since Diane is "prettier and skinnier" than her.

Hello monkey face.....get a clue!!!

Joe Adalian (sp?) and Bunky.

Joe (geez I hope I have his name right) is from Television Weekly not a former BB HG. He did the first week of HC and then Bunky has done the rest. There was one Monday that Gretchen did herself but I believe it was because Bunky does another show on Mondays.

We have somebody new coming in this Monday & unfortunately Bunky will be back Tues-Fri. So the initial claim that there would be many co-hosts was pretty false as we have been stuck with the dreadful, bland, opinionated Bunky mostly since the onset.

A caller asked Diane her strategy if she had stayed in the house, she said, as it was from the beginning to get Janelle out first and foremost. So Janelle knew exactly what she was doing getting Diane out. She had to do it because if she had stayed and won the last HOH it would be Janelle up anyway. This way she has one less enemy in the house now.

I went to Housecalls and watched the Jase/Diane/Nakomis interviews. I have to say that Bunkie is doing a fantastic job as a co-host. He is so much better then Marcellas.

I just watched today's House Calls episode with Bunky and Gretchen and it was hilarious!! They were imitating Janelle and Marcellas for the whole show. I have to say that Bunky has Marcellas down. :P

I highly recommend it as it will crack you up.

I thought Gretchen was taking a stab against Janie stuffing her face with candy and acting dumb.

Supposedly they weren't allowed to trash the HG's last year, henceforth Marci didn't have his NH showdown.

Gretchen's just mad that Marci is the most hated houseguest.

Sour Grapes!!

I thought Gretchen's Janelle imitation was spot on. Allthough in addition to stuffing her bra she shoulda added some extra padding in her britches too :P:lol:

I still hate Bunky & want him gone. He gets on my last frayed nerve :blink:

Marcellas spent the entire season last year saying how awful the nerdherd were to Janelle and how disgusted he was by their continual bashing of her. So what does he do when he gets in the house? Bashes Janelle repeatedly. Marcellas is the biggest hypocrite of them all.

Maybe I'm just really gulliable today, or something. But I'm just really not sure so I decided to ask the question to you, fellow Morty's readers.

For those of you who watched House Calls today, I ask you if the whole Jase actually being named Zach thing is real?

I thought they were kidding and joking around like they often do, but they seemed so serious. I can usually tell when Gretchen is joking, but I didn't think she was this time.

If anyone could clarify, fact or joke, I'd really appriciate it.

I think it is for real, I think. Now, in Season 5 I do remember Scott and Jase having a conversation in the Hot tub, Scott was asking if Jase was his real name. Jase replied with his name is Jason but goes by Jase. Also, through all the searching during BB5, we found out that Jase had two last names, Atkins or something and Wirey. So who knows who the hell this guy is. What I do know is, Jase is not just a BB persona. He went by that name before BB.

Archived