Housecalls

I was actually able to kinid of watch HC's on Tues. For the first 15 minutes, I basically had to reload the page every 2 - 3 minutes. It would play for a minute and a half, and then it would pause and say "communicating 99%" and sit there, so I would refresh and get another minute or 2 and then repeat. But the 2nd 15 minutes finally stayed connected AND I got through and actually spoke on the show, and for longer than I ahve been able to previoous seasons and with only one try at dialing.

Which leads me to believe the following:

1) CBS doesn't care about HC as much now that Marcellas is gone

2) viewership for HC is down dramatically due to the fact that so far, no one I have talked to has been able to watch a full episode without problems whether LIVE or ARCHIVED (Innertube is a joke, can you say YouTube wannabe?), Marcellas is not on, and according to Nielson ratings, the first episode of BB did not even make the top 30. Every previous season the premiere episode has been in the top 20, and the Tues and Thurs episodes were in the top 15 most weeks (Sat rarely made the top 20)

3) previous seasons I have had to redial starting 30 minutes before the show started to get through to HC. Tues, first call, connected, and was the next caller.

Dep

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys

Please is there anyone out there that can take me by the hand and walk me to the Big Brother7 All-stars archives

What I"ve done so far, I've opened realplayer, went to cbs.com, from the drop down menu I clicked on BB All-Stars,

scroll down to botton, clicked on House Calls, then click on Watch past episodes in the Archive, Innertube opened, I clicked on the House Calls icons, but nothing happened. I already updated Real Media Player and Windows Media Player, and now I'm at a loss on what else I can do.

Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

boyss

I'm afraid I'm also having the same problems, no matter what I do after you all suggest it. Is there ANY place else that is posting Housecalls for people to watch? It is just not working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Hey! Looks like that may have worked. I mainly use Firefox, so if any of ya'll do, that may be the problem. I am on MSN now and it's working great - and DIDN'T freeze my computer for once! Hooray! Thanks, Cindyannie!

One more question ... is HC on every day or just Monday, Wednesday and Fridays?

I am having the same problem but with the episode from last night. I will try restarting but I doubt that will work. I only have Internet Explorer and not sure how to get MSN to view it? I am downloading Real Player again, maybe that will help. Any suggestions? Has anyone else tried to watch the episode? Does it work for you? Please HELP, I am going crazy here.

Sucks that you all are having problems . . . . . i've been able to watch it Live, and Archived with no problems. I watch it in Real Player so i can full screen it and watch it on my TV. I actually Like Innertube compared to CBS Video Beta, what Survivor has been using for the past 2 seasons.

Maybe its an issue with the Internet speed. Maybe if you are using dial up, it will not work.

And Yana, As for Housecalls this season, its OK so far. it will get better once we get into it. I like to watch Gretchen, and she is just getting warmed up. I do not like the co-host this week. He is just too hard to watch, with all the hand movement while talking, awkward facial expressions, and weird comments.

Since there is nothing to talk about cause of the BB Blackout, we can discuss todays housecalls.

Today Gretchen and guest Joe made there predictions about who would be out. Joe believes 100% that it will be Alison and he added that he was quite happy about that fact. He also seems to be watching the feeds much more the Gretchen. Gretchen claims her pre-season sealed envelop will reveal danielle to be the first to go and was sticking with it for no other reason then to be right.

Among the more interesting topics discussed was Alison and the vase incident. Gretchen seemed to gain respect for her for the sneaky move, but Joe was not so impressed. As per usual there was more then ample Marcellas talk, no doubt who they are routing for.

The other major topic was the BB6 Alliance or as Joe and Gretchen believe, their non-alliance. They enlightened the auduence with the concept that perhaps it was never there plan to be together, but the actions of the rest of the house that forced them together. Gretchen was a big supporter of Janelle's move to align with Marcellas and promise her support to him if ever against another bb6er.

A small conversation arose about the coming feud between Howie and Nakomis. Gretchen, who self admitted dislikes howie's antics, continued to rant about his behavior in the house. According to then Howie will put up Nakomis if given the opportunity.

I am actually enjoying Housecalls much more this year with just Gretchen as the main host. Not that I didn't like Marcellas but he was too chatty and talked too much about himself and got way off topic too much for me. Gretchen is a better conversationalist in my opinion and lets others talk. As well she is very funny.

She was totally dissing Marcellas because of his statement to Nakomis that he is the star of the show "because I can just feel it" he said. And Gretchen used that line a few times clearly poking fun at him.

That guy Joe is not great. They could do better. Where's Marvin????

I watched it.

Ally thought Nak was crazy since Nak has also lied in the game.

Ally told everyone that Will told her to get into the pot and that "she was not in the pot for two hours" and that "she fell asleep in there" that is why she was in the pot so long. She was "not listening to everyones plans" [Why did I see her pop her head out so often?]

The last caller was hilarious. She was calling Ally a "Ho" and Ally asked her how old she was. The caller said 45. Ally said, it figures, because no one under 35 says the word "Ho" anymore. Then she said "have fun talking with the dial tone".

That last caller was hilarious and should have known if you attack the houseguests, they are going to attack back. Also, Janelle had a boyfriend whenever she went into the house and broke up with him whenever she started making out with Michael. That caller needs to check her facts.

Still love Janie and glad Alison is gone over Danielle.

Does anyone know when they update the hosuecalls archive, I just went and wanted to view the show from today, but its not there yet, does anyone know if it will be on today or will I hzve to wait until tomorrow?

TIA!!

Archived