Housecalls

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no problem watching the show live but if I ever have to go to innertube I can only watch about 1/2 the show. That is if I am lucky enough to get that. When the show starts playing in IE on the Innertube/CBS site I have sound but no pic so I right click on where the pic should be & tell it to play in real player. Then I get to watch about 12 minutes of the show. I see no way to get to watch the whole show.

update: I just figured out how to watch the rest of the show. When the clip times out at 12 or minutes. Click the fastforward button on the real player. It will load the next part of the show. For example Thursday's show was in 3 parts. I think the breaks have something to do with ads. (this is only for if you are watching in real player not from the website)

Innertube sucks big donkeys :P

Housecalls kinda sucks this year. They should rename it the Marcellas show. Wed they had something Marcellas said as the quote of the day. Thurs they wore robes in honor of Marcellas making it thru week 1. I mean come on already :rolleyes:

I have a much easier time this year watching the housecalls but my browser is MSN and I think it's one of the better ones for that kind of thing. It never freezes or timesout.

I actually like Housecalls better without Marcellas. Gretchen is hilarious and she gets to really talk this time. Plus Wednesday they were completely making fun of the fact that Marcellas referred to himself as "the star of the show" "because he can just feel it", they were poking fun at his expense sarcastically saying "because I can just feel it" over and over. It was funny.

its after midnight, and not posted yet, usually I watch housecalls aroudn this time, figures the show with evicted HG I won't get til god knows when.

BTW i have no problem with innertube whatsoever, as a matter of fact better than realplayer for me. I watch it in my mozilla browser.

Thanks for answering my question before I even asked it as to where the heck the Friday Housecalls is!

I seem to remember this happening last year with a few Friday shows being delayed. I am disappointed it still is happening.

I was really looking forward to this one...sigh...

Shauna

they havent put it up yet.. maybe cause its the weekend? (idiots) cbs is really making me mad :angry:

looks like we all have to wait till monday..... unless some slacker decides to do it tomorrow.

OK am I the only one not liking HC so far this year? I would rather just have Gretchen by herself if the 2 co-hosts we have seen so far are the best they can get. That guest host guy from last week bored me to tears & Bunky was horrific as the cohost Monday. We got 4 more dreadful days of Bunky :( . UGH I never thought I would say it but please bring Marcellas back :huh:

Bunky said he doesn't have the live feeds, and Gretchen doesn't seem to watch them, either. Therefore, they tend to be a bit clueless, about the goings- on.

I don't mind Bunky, he isn't as angry and opinionated as Marce'.

Does anyone here know how to download the episodes of housecalls? I would like to donwload/save them to my computer so that I can watch them on my TV as opposed to a computer screen.

They don't apear to be a standard rtsp video stream..

ANY help is appriciated.

svirf

i was thinking that too. i know she watches them, but she needs to stay up late and watch them nightly . . . like we all do . . . lol theres too much good stuff going on

Housecalls doesn't seem to ever start at 1pm, maybe they should move it to 1:30. Also, if you miss it, it takes them forever to post it. By the time I catch it, it's several days later, & that's almost not worth watching.

Can anyone help me with Innertube?

I originally watched it using a different Internet connection, at a different house (I have a laptop) and it appeared to work fine until I accidentally pressed the backspace button and it went back. I wasn't really watching to watch, just watching to see if it would work. After I backspaced, it started over and I didn't care enough to attempt to fast-forward through what I had seen.

I watched a little bit of it using my home connection, which was dial-up. Of course, it was slow and choppy, so I stopped.

Anyways, we JUST upgraded and got Adelphia high-speed Internet, which is great. But, I tried to watch last night's live eviction on Innertube, and it won't work. I get this error message:

RealPlayer is unable to play this clip.

It may be in use by another application, or the file location specified may inncorect or out-of-date.

XML: Invalid character reference near line 9: aVbxdqdbciaPd_ab-beWrB8-4q-IcEMjUje&aifp=v07211300" title="title=Episode%206%3A%20Eviction%2C%20HoH%20Competition" author="&duration=2539&prop1=Bigbrother7&prop2=Re

More information is avalible at the RealNetworks Customer Support Website.

There is an OK button at the bottom, and a MORE INFO box to the side. When I click on More Info, the box closes and it attempts to play the clip again.

I really want to see something from last night's show, so if you could possible help me view it on Innertube, I would really appriciate it!

I am using Internet Explorer, although it doesn't work on Firefox, either, for me.

Thanks!

EDIT: Apparently, it was issue with Real Player [although I could view HouseCalls and I can view the live feeds fine], because when I want to settings and selected Windows Media Player, it worked fine. Don't know what's up with that, but if anyone else is experiencing Innertube problems, try that. The settings button is in the bottom right hand corner of the viewing screen, by the way.

Archived