Housecalls

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to thefutoncritic website, it appears as if their will be guest hosts appearing with Gretchen this year :D (Also episodes of the show will be broadcast on innertube the day after the show)

"HOUSE CALLS is hosted by radio personality Gretchen Massey, host of "The Gretchen Massey Show" broadcast Sunday nights on CBS Radio's 106.9 Free FM, San Francisco, Calif. A guest host will join Massey on HOUSE CALLS each week and former Big Brother Houseguests may be among the guest hosts. The hosts will interact with viewers through phone calls and e-mails, discuss events that transpire in the Big Brother house, offer prognostications, analyze strategies and interview former "Big Brother" Houseguests as well as current Houseguests following their eviction. "

Yes its on. You have to go to where it says "choose a cbs show" (the scroll down menu) and go down to BBallstars and it will show up. Hope that helps :D

You also have to download the latest version of real player

Am I the only one getting anything?

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION OF REAL PLAYER

Open up your real player.

Go to cbs.com

Go to where is says" choose a cbs show"

Pick "Big Brother: All-stars" from the scroll down menu

House calls should show up. :D

Is anyone else having problems watching the archived HouseCalls? (there is only one archived show atm)

It comes on fine for me initially, but only lasts until the first commercial break. Gretchen says i'll be right back, then it goes to commerical (I guess) but nothing happens. Blank screen and nothing loads.

I'm using Windows Media Player 9. I've heard some people say you need real player, but all other innertube videos seem to work with WMP9. Anyone else having similar problems?

BTW - I know there is a HouseCalls topic below, but I figured since this one is for problems viewing the show it deserved its own thread.

Archived