Big Brother 8

King123

hey everybody, im glad this season is all-stars, and i think it will be great!! but even though i loved BB6 and the twist that everybody knew somebody....... on BB8 i wanna see a house FULL of STRANGERS!.. *Gasp*.

Ex-factor (they all dated)

Project DNA (Twins)

Summer of Secrets (secrete partners)

I loved all those seasons and now ALLSTARS!.. Its great. BUT i Would like to see everybody NOT know eachother, than there isnt pre-allainces..... whats your thoughts?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They really need to get away from the wannabe actors and actresses. Give me some simple people who have no idea what they're in for. The first question on the application should be, "Have you ever seen Big Brother?". If the answer is yes, deposit the application into the round file. You can get contestants for a reality show without telling them which reality show it is. They did it for The X Factor.

I'd like to see seven strangers who have at least 1,000 hits on Big Brother message boards. Real fans who have dissed various hgs! I'd really like to see how people who've watched the game do inside the house.

I actually believe this will be the worst house yet...I mean granted the american house is hands down the worst in the world...I mean take a look at how much fun the aussies have with thier house..they take this shit seriously!

so we get a bunch of bitter realty stars who think they have this whole thing sussed, and come in with bitter hateful game plans. You know the vote thing is a sham. And they will ignore the entire first season.

I stick with my internet freak 'tude that they should turn the house into a real bb and really mess with these idiots heads! no more mister nice guy.makeit hard to stay, let the banners fly and give the american public a vote!

and please no mike boogy!

they should ignore the 1st season! it wasnt even aired on CBS... why would they get them on the show if they didnt have them on CBS in the 1st place!

How misinformed can you be? All 6 seasons of big Brother have aired on CBS.

Season 1? was it aired on cbs?.... everybody ive ever talked to said it wasnt! can you show me a link to it?

it was aired on cbs, it was different producers and all though so that is what maybe it confused you. all the nominations and voting were done differently. everything was different from seaon 1. the Shapiro group took over for season2 and on and did things way way different than the first seaon.

hopes that helps.

I would like to see people from different walks of life. Maybe BB8 guests can be taken from other reality tv pools. People thnk they're signing up for one show...then BAM, into the house with you.

I liked season 1, but I think I liked it, because it was the first (just like Suvivor and the Mole).

They really need to get away from the wannabe actors and actresses. Give me some simple people who have no idea what they're in for. The first question on the application should be, "Have you ever seen Big Brother?". If the answer is yes, deposit the application into the round file. You can get contestants for a reality show without telling them which reality show it is. They did it for The X Factor.

I agree completely. I'm sick of the models and actors that they cast, they don't represent real Americans. I want to see more 'normal' people and less of the star f'ers that show up on Reality TV hoping and wishing their way to something bigger.

They need to stop accepting applications and videos. They need to go out to stores, restuarants, colleges and gas stations - randomly ask people if they want to be on a reality show and choose from those who say yes.

Everybody wants to go on reality/games shows - it gets them known and gives them a chance at easy money - another reason why the game should be harder. This helps weed out the delicate actor/model types.

BRING BACK THE WASH BOARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put in wells for collecting water and outhouses for toileting and showering.

P.S. They should make a 6 mos BB where people have to cultivate their own food....and until then it's good ole PB & J.

They need to stop accepting applications and videos. They need to go out to stores, restuarants, colleges and gas stations -

gas stations! LMAO ginger, only you would come up with that one.

:unsure:

ewwww i just got the image in my head of Britney Spears walking outta a gas station bathroom WITHOUT shoes. nasty hobag.

but i agree. they need to go out an people watch... and then approch them. forget putting them through any shrink tests... they have all been mental in one way or nother, so why waste money even doing that. and they need to ask them if they have been on tv or model or want to be a star.. if the answer is yes, then walk away.

I'd like to see seven strangers who have at least 1,000 hits on Big Brother message boards. Real fans who have dissed various hgs! I'd really like to see how people who've watched the game do inside the house.

I think this is a great idea, it would be awesome to watch 12 BB freaks playing big brother. I bet it would be the sneakiest season ever.

gas stations! LMAO ginger, only you would come up with that one.

:unsure:

ewwww i just got the image in my head of Britney Spears walking outta a gas station bathroom WITHOUT shoes. nasty hobag.

but i agree. they need to go out an people watch... and then approch them. forget putting them through any shrink tests... they have all been mental in one way or nother, so why waste money even doing that. and they need to ask them if they have been on tv or model or want to be a star.. if the answer is yes, then walk away.

Hey, with the price of gas these days...well, lets say people may be at their most vulnerable while filling up the gas tanks. So, they either want the chance for money and do anything for it or be so irritable with spending $4.00 a gallon they'll tell the BB scout to screw off. Either way, we get some REAL people. :)

Yes real people would be awesome. ya know... a fat guy trying to squeeze into a speedo or better yet a thong... a chick with a ton of kids trying to win it.. some old person who thinks they are still in there 20's... the redneck who has never even been out of a small town let alone have indoor plumbing.... and the best would be seeing the really hot person hook up with the ugliest one all because they had on beer goggles... THATS REALITY!! :D

AMEN!! There's enough people out there that would love an opportunity to be in the BB house that aren't just trying to jump start their acting career!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived