Big Brother 8

King123

Quote: "I hope to God so. And I hope Kaysar wont be there."

Too funny...I guess Kaysar has exceeded his 15 minutes thanks to most of your posts that mention him. You, have made Kaysar a celebrity all over again.

Just can't get enough of him, eh?

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for BB8 ... i want to see ... NO ONE WITH STARDOM STIRRINGS !!!

... just normal people ... from normal familes... to heck with the rich.... the wanna be's ...

give us normal American Pie People next year !!!

I kinda sorta thought this might be the last season for BB. I thought that when the all-stars was announced. It appears that someone doesn't think it is worth the time to find new players. Who knows, if 7 does well maybe they will be back. JMO :)

I do think unless All Stars goes drastically wrong there will be a BB8 - but I wonder now whether Arnold and Alison might move on.

At six years they've had a long stint with the show and perhaps they do want to leave the show in the hands of someone else, but first want to wrap their time up with an All Stars season.

New producers could mean an improved show next year with new ideas.

:o Yes i would like to see more "Real" People.. but we also need some "Wanna Be's" i mean, i dont think i could stand a house full of "Bunkies and Gerry's"... we need a couple of people like "Holly, and Jannell"... i mean we need a nice mixture of the 2.... agree? ;)

• 1 month later...

I am really starting to worry that this is the last season of BB. Until recently, ratings have been really down when compared to previous seasons (hello CBS this All-Stars crap was your idea not ours)

They are ending the show early this year (9/12).

It is heavily rumored on another website that it's not looking good for a BB8.

Ohhhh say it isn't so :(

Wednesday night on the feeds Janelle told Kaysar and James that she has been told there will not be a BB next year. When they pressed her for more info, all she would say is that she heard from a very reliable CBS source that this was the last year.And that the person she knows and who told her this, is someone who would certainly know.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: You know Jani, she is sooooooo connected with the CBS big wigs :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This would be a GREAT CAST..

Vally Girl-Southern Baptist Youth Minister- Jock- Gangster(wanna be)- Mother of 4-Lawyer- democrat girl-republican guy- Guy with Lisp- computer nerd- Cheerleader- Goth- DADE- Farmer

I would LOVE to see Dade win it all.

I too, would love to see a whole cast of fresh new faces for BB8 who don't know eachother. My problem is that the casting for the last several years has been for the most part these beautiful model/actor types. This lends to the idea this is not a reality show but a portfolio builder for wanna be actors. Earlier in the life of BB, the casts were a little more "home-grown" and realistic. I liked that. Now, there is usually one or two token older folk, (or dare i say ugly folk). I think, if BB lasts another season, we will see more of the like with the average joe not represented. Shame...

The only way to bring back the TRUE BB game is to find people from BFE foreign countries that've never seen or heard a thing about the show.Or people that've been living in a closet.Either or.Otherwise...fat,skinny,black,white,ugly,pretty,smart or dumb...they're ALL BB pros. <_<

I would love to be able to play BB. I am just a reg housewife and mother. BUT, I'd like to be able to bring my 3 small kids (5 mths, 2 and 4). They'd need some TV, but videos and/or Noggin keeps any news of current affairs out. And they'd need to be able to have some toys and art supplies, but hey, maybe there could be a kid room that is off limits to the grown ups as far as use goes. And of course, no slop for kids, LOL. I think if there were some parents there with kids, it would def affect the playstyle. I mean, it is diff having kids, but them at home v. them being there. The crafy-ness would def have to be more subtle or it becomes a case of do what I say and not what I do.

I think reg people are the way to go. But, heck, they could throw Dr. Will in if they wanted to. I'd love to boot his cocky, yet entertaining butt out of there. I do not think he'd have his *magic* on reg people as much, LOL.

I am tired of the 2 dimensional, cardboard model wanna-bes. I'd like to see some diverse regular people. :D

You are right- more real houswives needed! :D BB claims that we all have a shot to get in but I was very concerned when Erika said she dated a guy from the first BB and then got in BB4 later on. Obviously this means all us housewives are wasting our time believing we have a chance when just Hollywood people are getting in because they know someone. I'd never send a tape in at this point.

How about Big Brother 8 - Family style. Instead of individuals, families compete. For HOH and Veto, one person from each group competes, so if families have kids, one parent can be with the kid. We could have all types of families. Families with kids, just married families, gay married/long term, divorced with kids, polygmous... it could be fun. I think Amazing Race did a family season.

But man, I wouldn't want to be there with the model chicks. I mean if people think Janelle if fat... OMG, they haven't seen my butt! LOL!

Please no kids on BB :blink: It's bad enough listening to the HG whine but I just couldn't handle a house full of 2 & 3 year olds screaming & crying :P

Amazing Race did try a family edition & it was horrible & almost ruined them because the ratings were the lowest ever.

Archived