Big Brother 8

King123

ok... so if anyone here applies for bb8 and gets on the show... the secrete code to say so we all know its someone from mortys is to say you have a pet... and its name is... "whatever your screenname is"

and then... say you have an uncle MORTY. :D

and if you make it on the show.. do me a favor and steal all the spoons in the house during the first week and hide them... :blink:

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to be on big brother SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad!!!!! Too bad i'm not old enough =[.

Well bb10 i'll be able to apply, but wasnt michelle in season 4 18 or something, so hope i have a chance, i guess i better start making myself as "sexy" as i can cuz that's all there picking it seems like.

I will definetly watch bb8 and bb9 and every season of bb until it gets cancelled.

I'm glad it looks like its coming back and let's face it, there is a dedicated fan base to watching it and even all the "I'm not going to watch it next year" ones will be watching next year, lol.

So, to reiterate:

1. Strangers

2. More twists

3. More competitions (The graveyard was great in regards to sacrificing your agenda for prizes)

4. More real people and less "Stars"

5. Penalty Noms when rules are broken

6. Pass and evil detection test

7. Bring it back!!

8. Secret's kept from the HG are extre good

9. More luxuries and having to earn them again

10. Slop just wrong, return to PB&J

11. Viewers have more so in many of the aspects of the show (maybe even viewers can give a veto a particular week or something)

Sounds good. Keep the ideas coming. And keep them real ideas and not insults to the current show.

Thank you for voting. If the Jury vote is tied, your vote could help determine the winner.

this is what it says on CBS.com when you vote for who you want to win tuesday for grand prize.

:blink: how can it be a tie??? what idiots.

In the event that one of the Jurors is unable to perform their duties, your vote could be used to break a tie and help determine the winner of BIG BROTHER: ALL-STARS.

That is what it says......I guess in case someone gets hurt or has to leave the jury house for any reason what so ever....I honestly don't understand it myself but, that is what it says.....

lol.. if someone gets hurt.. :lol::lol:

i think its in their contract if they leave the game at any point (even sequester) they dont get their money... so i doubt anyone will be doing that.

but i guess they should have a back up plan in case someone jumps off a cliff or gets tangled up in the pool hose and drowns...

I thought season 1 sucked. If they brought back America's vote then it would take away all the actual gameplay that I know and love. :D

As for the F2 --- I would like to see all of us viewers have the final say as to who wins. The winner is America's Choice and not the choice of the defeated game players. That would be so much more satisfying.

I know it will never happen but I think it would be a great way to end the show.

I like the show the way it is. Minor changes are fine, but I hope the producers don't make too many changes. I know they will though. So it got me thinking. What kind of changes do you think the producers will make to try and keep the viewership?

How about an all woman cast. Call it Big Brother Catfight. :P

old farts -v- hotties , former nemesises (sp) like bully/victim from childhood or teacher/student

No matter what the cast make-up:

• make it so that HOHs, etc. being thrown will cost the person points towards the final two.
  • Make POV on points with the POV comp adding points to your total.
  • If you compete in the POV, you go back to zero points whether you use it or not.
  • Make a twist where the final four don't compete as usual - instead they compete for more points - with the top two moving on. If that had happened this year, maybe someone besides a couple of leaches would be getting the cash.

surfgranny - you have to realise that throwing competitions can be a key strategy in Big Brother and penalising it would make the game pretty one dimensional!

I think the key area that needs fixing is the Veto - it's just not working at the moment. The simplest twist would be to turn the current rules on their head so that ALL houseguests, except for the HoH and nominees, play for the Veto.

That forces the HoH to make genuine nominations and means the nominees have to rely on others saving them from possible eviction.

I agree Brekkie about throwing a competition being part of a strategy but, you also have to consider that if everyone used that strategy, the first question in any comp. everyone would be out.

Now that would be the worst TV, if the competitive spirit was taken out of BB. I'm not sure what incentives should be used but, imo, there should be some way of inciting hg's to want to win competitions in order to heighten the entire show.

I think the key area that needs fixing is the Veto - it's just not working at the moment. The simplest twist would be to turn the current rules on their head so that ALL houseguests, except for the HoH and nominees, play for the Veto.

I'm not sure I agree with this, how isn't it working? The reason I ask is that in the previous season's we have made that same arguement because the POV was never used (very rarely) and was deemed a waste; this season I think its been used more than in all the past seasons put together(not a fact, my guess). Use it or not use it? We can't have it both ways.

Rules? That seems to be a real grey area, they have them or they don't ? If there are rules, enforce them; penalty noms? Or use a point system of some sort if not the elusive penalty nom. Coup was a great idea but poorly executed.

The HG's always justify everything that happens by saying its just a game. Not really, just just an entertainment show, period. All of the things we ponder, suggest or complain about are exactly the things that keep the show going. If they responded to all our suggestions, the show would fail because the show thrives on controversy. It isn't which HG plays the best game, its which HG's provide the most entertainment and that entertainment value is measured by our outrage or lack there of.

Archived