Mike "Boogie"

Jem

I didn't mean for that to post twice... Something strange is going on with my computer tonight... The countdown posted in a different thread and now this... Sorry guys...

Maybe Mike Boogie just thinks his chances are low and he doesn't mind if it's out a little early... I know both James, Beau, Howie, Diane, and Kaysar have all said they can't say anything until AFTER the show tomorrow night... Who knows, maybe Mike is a special case LOL...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dr.Will better not make it back in, personaly i dont think any of the winners should be let back in the house, and i think Dr.Will , james and kaysar are WAY OVERRATED

Dr. Will seems overrated because he was the first BB hg to be so cunning...Danielle in BB3 took the same approach, ( albeit a bit overdramatic in the DR!) ...she has never rec'd same positive accolades probably because she thought Roddy was the devil!

Kaysar is the hottest male to be a BB hg...love to watch him!!!

Of the three, James is the least overrated...edited to be a creep, think he has the right stuff tho.

IMHO.

12 hours and 25 minutes to go Woo Hoooooo!!!

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Big Brother All-Stars Scandal

According to Allison Grodner during her "Housecalls" appearance last year, they were discussing an All-Star edition, she was asked if Mike Boogie would be welcomed back into the house, and she hesitated, and said, "well, yeah-----if he can behave"-----

Wasn't he the guy that peed on the bed during some endurance competition, or was that Will?

To me this is one of those webmaster screw ups. Not that I want to see him in the house, I dont really think it was HIS fault it was published early.

He said put the page up on 21st, but not til.. *insert time here* and they went and screwed it up!

Even in the video he said "you may have seen me on the wednesday 21st bb show" (something like that anyhow).

Well either Mike or Kirby gets in cause its only 2 from each season, and the way Mike is said to have talked is that they are both on the voting block, that means someone else has already been picked by producers.

Archived