Mike "Boogie"

Jem

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shockalot

My recollection (from BB3 'where are they now' segments) was that Boogey and Kristin never did get serious and marry.

My other thought is that Mike Boogey is easily another one of my 'least favourite' houseguests of all time.

Please tell me he is not going within a hundred miles of the House this summer.

It did not work out ..

And from what I heard she moved back to her home state and had another child along the way .. no idea if she's with the father or not.

Mike Boogey ( i even cant stand refering to him as that) is the most annoying houseguest of all time!!! Did he think his season took place in 1991 or something?? Man, i i have to put up with a summer of his white boy 'raps' i will shoot myself.

POSER!

Mike Boogey ( i even cant stand refering to him as that) is the most annoying houseguest of all time!!! Did he think his season took place in 1991 or something?? Man, i i have to put up with a summer of his white boy 'raps' i will shoot myself.

POSER!

lol I just re watched Season 2. Mike gave me a few chuckles with his rapping.

Do you think he might be related to April (aka I'm digging for gold and topping out at the third knuckle)? :)

Probably - him and ASSpril seem to be busted up birds of a feather! :lol:

'...she ain't nothin' but a gold digger, but she ain't messin' with no broke, broke, broke...' :lol:

Why do a lot of you hate Mike Boogey so much? I enjoyed watching him, he was funny, and I liked Krista, also. I don't know if Mike deserves to be in the house again though.

I can only speak for myself, but I think "hate" is too strong of a word. I just didn't like him.

Archived