Mike "Boogie"

Jem

Mike said that he wants to show Will that he can play the game just as good as him. However, I think thats BS... if they are both selected to go back into the house, Im pretty sure Mike would follow Will like a puppy. Therefore, I do NOT want Mike in the house.

What would be REALLY awesome is if Mike played Will in the game and got him evicted AND used the new "trust" gained from other housemates(who are in opposition to Will), to help further advance him in the game. Not to mention that would definetely KiLL Wills superego.

Hopefully that made sense...hahaha. Thoughts? :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well either Mike or Kirby gets in cause its only 2 from each season, and the way Mike is said to have talked is that they are both on the voting block, that means someone else has already been picked by producers.

Um it's not 2 from each season...Theres only 1 nominated from the first season afterall, and I highly doubt CBS would do that considering season 4 was a dud.

Will NEEDS an ally. I'm afraid that the houseguests are gonna just gain up on him and vote him out immediately. I'd hate to go through the majority of this season without him playing head games. Therefore, I'm voting Boogie back into the house as of now.

Bama - I imagine no matter who gets back on the show they are going to do whatever then need to keep it entertaining. CBS is going to see to that. Even bird-nosed Boogie might be funny who knows...

I never had a problem with Boogie. I don't think he was the greatest HG or anything, but I liked him when he was on. The only reason I wouldn't mind seeing him on again is because it's just been so long since we heard anything from him, plus, I'd like to see how he plays the game without "love" blinding him.

malibu most wanted

Here is Mike's transcript from june 21st....

BB2...Mike.."It's hot out there, we'll chill in the sun, pick me or her,we're still gonna have fun."

BB2.."Let's dance, you know what I'm saying?"

NDR.." When I came into the big brother house, um I very quickly gravitated to the chilltown alliance.

BB2 Girl?? He's intimidayed by vainity intelligence and powerand we possess all three of those things.

NDR Mike.." It was kinda like the Brat Pack. Chilltown was better looking, um, cooler than everybody, like people you'ld wanna spend time with as opposed to buying an insurance policy."

BB2..Krista.." Boogie I'm looking out for you."

BB2.Mike."Yeah I know."

NDR..Mike."I fell for Krista who I personally thought to be an amazing person. I was able to listen to a female speak and not make it all about myself."

BB2..Mike.." Will you marry me?"

NDR..Mike.." Krista and I never got married, but we were engaged for awhile, um, we separated and I haven't spoken to her in a couple of years."

BB2,,Kent." I nominated Mike and I nominated Krista."

NDR >.Mike."Falling in love with Krista clouded my judgement in the game and made me a little more of a target."

BB2..Mike," It's like being in a movieand the extras and stand-ins have taken over and the stars are out. I'm a fuckin star and he's an extra..." referring to kent.

NDR .Mike."And I kinda felt stupid, ya know especially fairly duped by people who are not as smart as me, quite frankly."

BB2 Julie." Mikeyou are evicted from the big brother house."

BB2.Mike."Paroled!"

NDR.Mike."Well, I am very good friends with Will.but it will be a nice tout de pas?? to show him Mike Boogie is just as smart as he is. I would like to take a shot at it. I could be a very smart player and that could very dangerous in this game."

Archived