Mike "Boogie"

Jem

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha... what do you have against them? i didn't watch the first 3 seasons... so i don't know them well... other than stuff they've done since then... and youtube clips... are they bad or something?

I have nothing against them - just not my pick to go in the house. There are others who IMO deserve it more.

Yes, it counts for something and in my book why should he go back into the house (though I would rather see him than others if it came down to that)

James ---great. I have never tried fingerbanging, but I just might give it a whirl this time...who knows it may be fun and may become a favorite pasttime of mine. :)

I am sure James isn't confirming anything just yet... Your putting that here might take that chance away... Just want you to know that you might be causing James problems if this is read by anyone that works for CBS...

I am sure James isn't confirming anything just yet... Your putting that here might take that chance away... Just want you to know that you might be causing James problems if this is read by anyone that works for CBS...

Well, James can thank the person who made up that term then. I for one am joking - I have never voted more than once for anybody. Honestly, it is not worth my time. Whoever gets in gets in....but in reality Yana - what does CBS expect from an online voting poll. They could take precautions so that only one vote can be cast, but they don't, so I take what you stated above with a grain of salt.

The losers, oops I mean the producers of the show are hyping this season up way too much...I think they should twist themselves into a knot right about now and worry about how they will make a show with a bunch of repeat houseguest be entertaining to the viewers and not worry about multiple votes. :)

i don't think i am hurting his chances too much... especially since he never came out and said it... so lemme clear that up to CBS... he never said for sure if he was in... plus the fact that is boogie made a video claiming that him and will are in kinda makes me wonder how much pressure they are under to keep it on the DL...

They have contracts saying they can't confirm anything... I have talked with James often and he has NEVER confirmed anything... It was always IF he was on the list... Not trying to cause anyone problems... I just don't want anyone in trouble for saying something before hand... You know? :)

Dr.Will better not make it back in, personaly i dont think any of the winners should be let back in the house, and i think Dr.Will , james and kaysar are WAY OVERRATED

They have contracts saying they can't confirm anything... I have talked with James often and he has NEVER confirmed anything... It was always IF he was on the list... Not trying to cause anyone problems... I just don't want anyone in trouble for saying something before hand... You know? :)

Yana....I thought you were replying to me..........ha ha ha and I went on and on about it. So the "fingerbanging" is on and no ones chances are hurt. :lol: I still won't vote more than once. :)

Guest StarBaby

I happen to know there is so much speculation going on right now about who is "confirmed" and who isn't, that CBS could probably give a crap less about what is posted here.

Yana....I thought you were replying to me..........ha ha ha and I went on and on about it. So the "fingerbanging" is on and no ones chances are hurt. :lol: I still won't vote more than once. :)

I happen to know you can't fingerbang. I heard through a source who heard from James that they are only allowing people to vote 5 times a day YAY

Archived