`Good` vs `Evil`

Brekkie Boy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not much talk about the water room theme yet.

I have visions of a few small fountains (floor standing and wall mounted) and a few of those of those fountain where the water trickles down. Lots of green palm trees and ferns with a picture of a lake, river or streams for the wallpaper. Another fish tank?

Well, the fountains would be out because of the noise factor. So I guess we just get a picture of a lake and blue carpet and they call it a water theme... :(

Guest BigSister

What they should have done to the BB house was to put all the HG's on the 2nd floor and the HOH room on the main floor. I really think that would change the dynamics of the game being the bathroom and kitchen are on the main floor.... can't avoid THEM!!!!

ohhhhh turn the page

It says more on page 67...where's page 67?

For $350,000 lets hope they atleast upgraded the back yard a bit so it looks a little more inviting instead of looking like a prision yard with fake grass!! The kitchen looks a bit brady bunchish. The museum idea seems kinda cool though, and the living room looks cool looks like they took away the coaster toss(all those mindnumbing hours i watched them play that stupid game :blink: )THank You BB!!.

Not much talk about the water room theme yet.

I actually really liked the look of the fire room (living room) that the tv guide showed.

I'm surprised there actually aren't more pictures of it floating around here ...unless I'm missing it that is.

Ah nevermind. I see now there's a topic

yep .. there was... and it appeard the dinningroom table had enought chairs for 14-16 guests... and there were 14 frames on the memory wall.... it appeared to be very dim in the tour BUT you could see all the flame decorations were neon lights .. so i think the tour was dim on purpose.....

I have a feeling it will be very bright once all is started... i am interested to see if we watch flames or fish during breaks .. because I did not see fish tanks but.. they did not show that part of the house.

Archived