`Good` vs `Evil`

Brekkie Boy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay everyone the room with the bed for 4 is the gold room from last year and yes that is downstairs and the HOH room is upstairs which is supposed to be heavenly and have a water theme to it but no one knows what it is because we haven't even seen a glimpse.

i dont think the gold room is an hoh room - the hoh room we saw that fits 4-6 people in the bed looks alot BIGGER than the gold room from last year - there could be 2 hoh rooms upstairs - and i think the spiders are in the wall where the "army" room was last year and into the old gold room - it splits them kinda and you can see through it - i wonder how those spiders are doing being in there already for 4 days!!! what do they eat and how do they feed them -

omg are we going to be watching spiders instead of fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nooooooooooo please i want the fish back

o ya -

3hrs and 50 mins!!!!!!!

There probably two beds in the HOH room, which is why they wouldn't show us because it would give away a twist. Maybe there will be two HOH's every week, one from the 'good' side and one from the 'bad' side.

I think the twists Julie was talking about for the HOH room is probably either 2 beds or maybe you go in the door she was looking into and see 2 rooms in there...1 for each HOH. Maybe 1 room is Heavenly and the other is Hellish and they are separated by a glass partition or something...I can't wait until tonight to see! Just a few more hrs now!

For the life of me, I can't figure out the house! How is it set up, which room was the gold room? Is the gym in the same room as last year? Where are the bedrooms in comparison to the living room? Are there two bedrooms downstairs or three? Can someone please make me a floor plan that tells what is what? I know this a lot to ask, I just can't figure it out! Also, the transulas (I can't spell), where are they? Thanks.

The lay out of the house is basic... It's pretty much the same as last year... They just changed the colors... The room the girls are sleeping in is what was the gold room... The spiders are in the room the guys are sleeping in... :)

That huge 4 person bed is where the Gold Room use to be. The subway room is now divided into two bedrooms. The room that has the turantulas is that Green Bedroom. The Yellow bedroom (part of the subway room) looks just like the green room but I think there are 10 oz ants on the walls. I think the gym is still in the same place.

So the subway room is two rooms and that is where the glass cage is, in between those two rooms? Okay, I get it.

If you are coming in the front door and you look to the right that is where the subway room and gold room is, right? Where is the bathroom?

Yep!

Hmm... maybe the spiders can be seen from both the green and yellow rooms. I really don't know. The bathroom is on the other side of the house. You have to go from the bedrooms, to the living room, to the kitchen, past the gym into the bathroom.

Does anyone have the floorplan for the house? Wasn't it on the website in previous seasons? I wasn't sure what the layout of the rooms is and who is sleeping in what room.

This is just a minor detail I guess... but I was curious...

Archived