`Good` vs `Evil`

Brekkie Boy

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote: "if you look at the couches you can count how many it will hold and it looks like it will only hold 5 on each couch and the two nomination chairs and that is 12 so don't think the 14 is going to make it in."

Interesting theory . . . here's a photo of last year's couch I found in the archives compared with this years' couch:

083104.jpg95102_D0030.jpg

I think this year's is even bigger . . . maybe they're letting in 16!!!!! Hard to say though with the perspective and everything . . .

Well it sure does look like a different memory wall to me... In fact I think it's even on a different wall... But you and sure tell that this year it appears to be gold framing and last year it was silver... Wait I just relooked and to me it appears they added a gold frame around the sliver one...

That's what it looks to me too yana, and the inside is black where last year it was red.

The livingroom is turned around...the furniture is facing the opposite direction then last year.

OK so I went and found a picture of the memory wall from last year... Last year it was sort of in the kitchen...

nom2.jpg

This year it's not...

14screens.jpg

i dont know... i still think it is in the same place. you cant tell on the pic for this year because its cut off right at the memory wall frame. if they had taken the pic just a smidge more to the right, i think we would see parts of the kitchen counter.

Yup they sure are... But still the whole thing about the frame and all... I do think they have something up their sleeves...

Is it just me or do the pictures not look closer together... Where the pictures of the houseguest will be... Maybe it's just that the background is darker...

HAHA.. This is same picture I was looking for ... I see NO tank.. maybe they are going to do the Eruo thing this year and show us clips of past things instead .. with a notice that they are old clips.

also... you can count spaces in this... appears to be room for 14 chairs.

don't think the dimensions are right.... believe the chairs are too far apart,

may be wrong.. but .. i do grahpics design and layout... so... time will tell.. will be interesting to see how much of this we get wrong.. hehe

Archived