New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome to the board

remember not to flame or bait others in thread

LOL fizzle I am looking into a new couch because my butt/hip is killing me from sitting on it funny so I can type on the laptop...lol...if I get up im sure its got a impression of my left cheek/hip since thats how I sit...I was out all day and couldnt wait to check back in....ahhh so it begins! :notworthy:

i think we could go without that uvp.

bypass a forum rule. no way. i dont think melissa is a flamer if she is i will surely tell her aunt lol

but uvp.. must you welcome new people by telling them a board rule? its just kinda rude. just saying.

i am sure by looking around, new people can tell we are not like.. say... Sucks. and if by chance they think we are.. its the duty of the MODS to deal with it. not you or me.

our job is to bicker back and forth about stupid things and to welcome new people to the boards. :partytime:

how is that rude. you get the rules one time and then no more. i could give them the whole list. i did welcome her and gave her a 5 star rating. part of being a vet is guiding others. i gave her guidance of the forums rule. :animated_bouncy:

UVP Hon you know I lubs ya, but it's rude because you are implying that they are going to break the rules before they do anything but say hi... Give them a chance... Most people are nice and aren't going to break the rules anyway... There are more rules than that one anyway... :)

ok no more rules since apparently it is rude. i cease the forum rules

Welcome, Mel...glad to have you join us! :cheshire:

welcome justin check your ratings

Hi Mel!

& Hi Justin too!

I'm a noob too...& everyone here has been pretty cool ...so far :lol:

have fun!

Welcome Justin...

UVP it's very nice of you to give them the 5 star ratings!!! See you are a good guy and that's why I lubs ya... :animated_bouncy: