New and Old Members

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to be back and looking forward to the new season. It starts the day before my birthday! :party_smilie:

Thanks to the "crew" here and Morty for ALL that you do!!!

HI welcome to Mortys!!!!

Happy posting, chatting, and have fun.

Hi all. :animated_wave: Been reading Morty's for updates for past 3 seasons. But this is my first one with you all in the chat room. Trying to figure out what an avatar is --- and all the other stuff you talk about. :) As you can tell, I've never done a chat room before, other than the "Real" chat while watching the feeds. So bear with me while I learn everything. I'm getting excited for next week :party_smilie:

Melia, as Dream and others here could testify (but I hope they won't...), I am always trying to figure stuff out, and always screwing up, and I haven't got the excuse that I'm new.

I'm just tarded.

But really, there are saints around here who will help with anything, anytime.

So welcome, and just holler if you need anything. Well, really, no need to holler; asking quietly, politely and nicely COULD work.

Or holler.

Thanks Dream & Yath. From the little exposure I had to the chat room last night, you all are very friendly and made me feel welcome. Here's to a fun 90 days. Pass it around. :food-smiley-005: It's my specialty - diet coke and cococut rum. yummy

Hey guys,

My names Melissa and I'm new here. ;)

Just wanted to say hey and that I am VERY excited to see BB. I watched the first season, than,life happend,and I never seemed to remember it was on again! LOL So,w/the help of my aunt (who is a poster on here ;-) ) I'm going to be watching for sure!!! I'm so excited!!

Yes welcome welcome Mel... And do tell who is your aunt? Have fun and remember that we are harmless most of the time... We may fight during the show, but go back to lurving each other when it's over./..