• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Josie....Welcome to Mortys

See you in chat, Happy posting.

see you guys in the bb warzone :lipsrsealed2::animated_wave:

Hi, All! Probably no one remembers me. :animated_wave: I'm gearing up for BB8!!! Hi, Jem--It's great to see your "face" again!! Do we have a code for the season feeds yet? I've just read the news about the Showtime coverage, and I'm wondering how that will go. I've got to run and check and see if we have that Showtime channel, along with the other ones (I had to have Showtime so that I would have Dexter!).

Anyway, Hi again for another great season of BB!!

-Beth

Hi, Guys!!! :animated_wave: It's great to be back! I always love this time of year. Everything is green outside (my favorite color). The cats get to watch the birds and squirrels outside. And the smell of Big Brother wafting in the wind.... :animated_bouncy:

Sniff Sniff... is THAT what that smell is....... ahhhhhhhh :giggle:

Welcome all the Newbies and Oldies... great seeing familiar names pop up as the time grows closer.

Store up on TP, PT, frozen micro-wave dinners, vitamins, etc. ....... you know the drill :excl:

BRING IT ON

I start storing up on canned soups, pasta, Kraft Dinner, and frozen pizzas next week. After all my kids will need to feed themselves when something really big happens in the house. (I never know when they are going to get hungry in the summer, it's always at weird times so I taught my 10 and 11 year old to cook.)

Ya know Dream My older one can feed my kids for me 2 minor stuff but none the less. Isnt it great?

Hi its been a long time since Ive been in this thread so thought I would drop a line to say welcome all newbies and oldies alike. All you newbies be prepared.......... for lots of debates, fun, spoilers (if u want them) and unconditional understanding from other BB addicts. Yay BB addicts rock!!!

Hey CatnipToy!

Last year, I loved reading your updates because most were detailed, well-written and long!

So, I'm really glad you're back!

Thanks for the reminder, guys.

I'd better stock up on supplies too!

(But no junk food for me this year!)

Thank you so much, BuxomBlonde! Poor Jem and Morty had to sift through all of the extra details, but I just transcribe everything I hear. I'm glad you liked them--I know some people probably had to put me on ignore because I went on and on and on..... :animated_rotfl:

I agree about stocking up on the easy-to-prepare foods. Let's not forget the finger foods for use while transcribing, Team Morty! I've found that the Grape Nuts Trail Mix bars are perfect. They hold together and don't cause a mess on the keyboard. M & M's are always appropriate. And yes, (sigh), I've been known to give in and eat healthy with strawberries and grapes.

I'm so excited that it's almost time! Can you tell?? :party_smilie:

catnip acts like we sat around all year and did drugs.... :lookaround: ok, well i DID... but i still remember her! PS. they were prescription drugs so it was ok!

speaking of teaching kids to cook so they can feed themselves during BB season..... i didnt feed the family all year long... it was all practice leading up to BB8 season. :animated_rotfl: now they are totally on their own.