Big Brother Anticipation Levels

1 thru 10--
I am at 8---I am so bored of summer TV already.  I for one, cannot wait for the fun to begin.  Hope is all new people.  Different ages.  No actor wannabes.  Smart and not-so-smart, and a little BB knowledgeable.    In other words, I am not real particular on the cast, just ready for it to start.  

1 thru 10--

I am at 8---I am so bored of summer TV already.  I for one, cannot wait for the fun to begin.  Hope is all new people.  Different ages.  No actor wannabes.  Smart and not-so-smart, and a little BB knowledgeable.    In other words, I am not real particular on the cast, just ready for it to start.  

yes to the God of TVs ears...and I want people who are not typical, not so photogenic, people who are odd, people the BB has organic food for, people who are really not mainstream, let them mix it all up.

When do we think they will be doing their house walkthrough with Julie? I am about a 8/9, very ready for Big Brother lol. Tv in the summer is boring so look forward to when this comes on.

When do we think they will be doing their house walkthrough with Julie? I am about a 8/9, very ready for Big Brother lol. Tv in the summer is boring so look forward to when this comes on.

well, the Cast Reveal will be done by CBS on June 16th... so usually Julie's walkthrough is shortly after that... maybe by the end of that week June 18 or 19...

they will be Sequestered before they reveal them so maybe by the 18th, they will enter the BB House for the first time ... this is so Exciting ...☺...

Isn't it time for predictions of cast members, how many, sex, age, where from ?   I have this feeling the regulars in here might be a little unmotivated this season.   We know you don't get paid, but we enjoy it, and appreciate it anyways.  I am not sure how it works, or would post it.  Time to get amped up ! ! !

The last time we had the Prediction Challenge here at Morty's was for BB14 back in 2012.

Interest/participation was way down from previous years, and neither our posters nor our moderators seemed to have missed it or mentioned it over the past couple of years.

I think it just seemed like too much effort with so few people playing along.

So I think its time has passed.

I think we could get an unmoderated prediction thread going in the discussion forum, if people are interested, but since all official games have to be approved around here, we'll have to keep it informal and without scoring.

More like just for bragging rights.

I'm at a very nervous 9 - Tomorrow will be the big test to see if Canadian viewers actually get access to live feeds, when they do the live cast introductions on the feeds. Everything seems to be working, as I can access all the other content, but until those little hamsters are running around my screen, I'm always a little twitchy...

I for one  cant wait considering i didn't get too watch much l\ast season as I took a little of a breather due to life. I was still watching the show but I had a lot going on so I couldnt watch feeds much but Im excited to dive back into the show this season after taking time off with the feeds last season.

my streak of starting the excitement level thread is over

i demand a full royalty check in the mail :deal2:

just j/k happy to see everyone back for another season :animated_bouncy:

:animated_wave: Damn! Has it really been 2 years since I last commented?!

I am looking forward to this 2015 crew. I like the idea that there is no big age disparity and the weekly "visits" intrigue me.

Let the games begin!

Guest 6Borders

Was about a 4, went down a notch with the idea of having to stomach Frankie Grande in any

way, shape or form and another notch at the idea of returning players, especially as coaches!

We'll have to see what "big new (flop) twist" BB has first!

Just have to say that I've been a long time lurker on these forums. Only signed up in 2009 so I could finally let my feelings be known about loving Jeff/ Jordan and hating Russell. Sadly, this year, I will only be able to watch the first night's show. Due to some hard times, I will have to let my cable and internet go for a few months. I am heartbroken. This is my #1 show. I wait all year for it. My desktop background is a BB logo. I have an HOH robe and a BB rubbie duckie. Hopefully, I will be back in October and be able to catch up on the season and read what y'all had to say about it. Much love!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name