Big Brother Anticipation Levels

Gishy, that's horrible!

Really sad news.

Maybe you can go "old school" and find a nearby friend or neighbour who is also a fan, and you can at least watch the show at their place (If not 3 times a week, maybe at least eviction night.)

Prior to the cast reveal I was at a 3. But a after the cast reveal it jumped to a 7. Yes it's a young group, but initially they don't seem like a super catty bunch. Don't get me wrong I enjoy my drama on the BB house, but for the right reasons ("Who threw that comp while we were blindfolded?!" vs. "He/she doesn't belong here because he/she isn't <insert type>".

One more day to go so I guess my excitement level is up there now LOL. Even though they have sucky twists most of the time I still faithfully watch and I threaten to quit watching all the time LOL yeah like that is going to happen. I hope its an enjoyable season to watch and look forward to watching along with everyone here.

Guest 6Borders

One more day to go so I guess my excitement level is up there now LOL. Even though they have sucky twists most of the time I still faithfully watch and I threaten to quit watching all the time LOL yeah like that is going to happen. I hope its an enjoyable season to watch and look forward to watching along with everyone here.

If I see Brendon and Rachel I will find something else unproductive to do for the summer...!!

If I see Brendon and Rachel I will find something else unproductive to do for the summer...!!

I hear you there LOL wouldn't that be our luck???? Isn't there supposed to be 2 more houseguests???

Guest 6Borders

I hear you there LOL wouldn't that be our luck???? Isn't there supposed to be 2 more houseguests???

Yes and I think we won't know who they are until tomorrow night since it's a 2-night premiere.

Rumor has it that two of the HG's have twins so I am hoping (if true) those would be the last two

because it would still give us all new people.

I doubt it's the couple from TAR because what would be the point?  No element of surprise.

I hope it's NOT Frankie and Zack!  Grodner needs to save returning players for Dull Stars!

Yes and I think we won't know who they are until tomorrow night since it's a 2-night premiere.

Rumor has it that two of the HG's have twins so I am hoping (if true) those would be the last two

because it would still give us all new people.

I doubt it's the couple from TAR because what would be the point?  No element of surprise.

I hope it's NOT Frankie and Zack!  Grodner needs to save returning players for Dull Stars!

I heard on Rob's podcast that Liz's sister had her twitter account locked just like her but they aren't twins, just sisters that look similar.

I hope it's something other than 2 returning players but I'm actually ready for an all stars next season. I think one out of every four seasons is a nice balance and we haven't had a full all stars for almost a decade now.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name