• zach
    • jessica
    • dick

:flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nick..... :animated_scratchchin:

I so wanted to click AMBER but..pffft that'll never happen!

i was nervous i would be late :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Dustin doesn't want to stir-up trouble, so he'll just put-up Kail with Zach or Jen (with the other as a replacement if necessary). As for who Eric should target, THE QUEEN BEE MUST BE REMOVED BEFORE SHE CAN REASSEMBLE HER HIVE!!! (looks at the floaters).

Am I the only one who Hates the whole "Americas player" thing. It is totally killing Erics game, and it will catch up to him.

Also does he have to try and get certian people evicted if he doesn't want to? Does he have a choice of who to vote out or what?

Dustin doesn't want to stir-up trouble, so he'll just put-up Kail with Zach or Jen (with the other as a replacement if necessary). As for who Eric should target, THE QUEEN BEE MUST BE REMOVED BEFORE SHE CAN REASSEMBLE HER HIVE!!! (looks at the floaters).

another boring predictable week ahead :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Guest jordansmom

Nick? You really think hes going to put up Nick. I bet he plays it safe and puts up Kail and Jen. One of them come off Zach goes up. I really doubt him making any big moves.

america hates jen and kail so its a lock one of those will win :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i vote amber or jameka or jessica but it wont happenflag_antigua.gifflag_antigua.gifflag_antigua.gif

Archived